Out For Ice Cream

• Dedicated to Gissel M.

At the ice cream shop, I sat next to Harry and  couldn't stop laughing at Pierce, Katie and Helen's reactions to the guys. Their eyes were wide open and they were staring at them like if they weren't real. When the waitress came and gave us our ice cream we immediately started eating, especially Niall.

While we were eating, a pretty girl who looked around our age walked in. She had really nice dark brown hair which was down so it was like flying in the wind.

"Hi Giselle!" the boys said in unison.

"Hey guys," she replied.

The boys then introduced us to Giselle who was a close friend of theirs. I then looked over to Niall and saw his cheeks flushed with red. He was blushing. I then looked at Giselle and she couldn't keep her eyes off of him.

"Are the two of them together?" I whispered to Harry.

"No, but it's so obvious they like each other but Niall's too shy and I don't think Giselle will ever tell him how she feels," he whispered back.

I thought that they would make the cutest couple and I decided that I would somehow get them to talk to each other.

The boys invited Giselle to have ice cream with us and she accepted and sat next to Niall and he blushed even more. I couldn't help laughing and everyone else except Giselle and Niall because they realised what I was laughing at.

We soon finished our ice cream and we walked outside. While walking, I bumped into someone. It was none other than...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok hi and I'm sorry this chapter is short and stuff but i wanted to just end at least ONE chapter in suspense!

so hope u like it!

keep reading, please vote, comment!

Thank You :D

~ Aliyah