Regaining His Memory

My smile turned into an instant frown.

"What?" I said shocked.

"I said 'Who are you?'" he repeated.

"What?" I asked again.

"I said 'Who a-"

"I heard you the first time!" 

"Harry, you really don't recognise this young lady?" the doctor asked, also a bit shocked.

"No, I have never seen her in my life."

The doctor picked up his clipboard and some other stuff and started to examine Harry. I couldn't stay in there any longer. I walked out of the room, with my eyes wide open and my jaw, was dropped. I couldn't close it. The guys and girls approached me with warm smiles. My expression remained the same though. I was so stunned. The others finally realised that something was wrong.

"Is something wrong?" Niall asked.

I didn't respond.

"Is something wrong with Harry?" Zayn asked me.

"He....."

I couldn't speak.

"He what?" Louis said.

"He...can't....."

They motioned for me to go on.

"He can't remember me," I whispered.

"What?" Perrie, Danielle and Giselle said in unison.

"He can't remember who I am."

"What?" the guys said together.

"He can't remember who I am!"

"What? How come?" Louis asked.

"I don't know," I said in tears.

The girls came around me and the doctor walked out of Harry's room.

"Is it true, that Harry can't remember her?" Liam asked.

"Come and see for yourself," the doctor replied and we entered the room.

Harry was sitting on his bed with the same confused look on his face. 

"Am I supposed to know who you people are too?" he said to us.

"Wait so you don't recognise any of us?" Louis asked.

"No."

"As you can see, Harry has a small case of amnesia," the doctor said showing us some X-rays.

"Small? How could this be a SMALL case of amnesia, we're his best mates and he doesn't know who we are any more," Liam said.

"Yeah and what about One Direction, if he doesn't recognise us, how will he perform?" Niall asked.

"Well because it is only a small case of amnesia, he should start to regain his memory in about 3 weeks," the doctor told us.

"And what if he doesn't remember?" Zayn asked.

"Well then I'm afraid that it may be permanent."

I went to Harry's side and picked up his wallet from the side table. Harry kept a picture of his mother and sister there and when I showed him it, he did recognise them, which was good. I really hoped that he would remember me soon though.

"But Doctor, 3 weeks is too much time," Liam said.

"How come?"

"Next week we were supposed to leave England as we have concerts in France," Niall replied.