21 - Caught Red-handed

Start from the beginning

But, no such words came from her mouth. I sighed in defeat. I guess she needs some time. And I support her. I don't know how I am going to convince Andy and Parth. But I hope it goes well.

**********

The surrounding is blasting with music, people dancing on the dance floor, the bar filled with people sipping their drink, and of course some are making out in the open !!

I went towards the bar and ordered a vodka for myself. It's so crowded! How am I going to find Andy and Parth in this big crowd? Think Akansha! Think!

I then noticed Parth sipping his drink in the corner. He looks handsome as usual with his black t-shirt with number eighty-four written on it, a black cardigan and simple jeans making his simple outfit hot. How come he looks so handsome even in a simple outfit? This is unfair!

I walked towards them when I noticed Jacqueline sitting beside him looking, as slutty as possible

I walked towards them when I noticed Jacqueline sitting beside him looking, as slutty as possible. She is trying her best to get his attention and as the playboy he is, he is encouraging her with his body language. PSYCHO!

I went a little near when I noticed Andy sitting a few seats behind sipping his drink lost in his own world. When I walked nearer, the first person to notice me was Jacqueline.

Her stupid face sneered looking at me. Why is my life like this? I shouldn't lose my cool. Even if I lose my cool, that psycho will surely support her again. If you think why I am bringing that memory since I had forgiven him, then let me tell you that I have forgiven him but I have not forgotten. And I won't forget it.

Seeing her reaction, Parth turned to look at my direction. His mouth hung open in shock with his eyes bulging out! I guess he didn't expect me in this attire. It's nice to see Parth showing some reaction other than his neutral face.

But his reaction didn't last long since he made his face neutral, the next second. Did I imagine it or was he really taken aback by my attire?

I ignored him and called Andy. Hearing no response from him, I shook him as I neared him.

He jerked and looked at me shocked. "Kanz----",he said, blinking at me. "Um----you lo---look hot ",he whispered looking at me.

I chuckled, "Thanks. I need to speak with you alone. "

"Are you hitting on your friend's ex-boyfriend? ",Jacqueline asked in her high-pitched tone since the music was blasting around.

"If you speak one more word about me or my friend, I will tear off your mouth ",I shouted at her.

Shocked with my words, she just huffed and sat down.

"Shall we go? ",I asked Andy again. He nodded his head.

"I am coming too ",I heard Parth's voice behind. Having no other option, me, Parth and Andy entered the nearby area which was silent and isolated.

I looked at the surroundings. "Is this the place where Kryz saw y-- ",I was interrupted by Andy, "Yes ",he said.