"Yea-h"I said while I tried harder to breath

"Fine then. Bye and take care"he quickly disconnected the call.

Was it Shraddha?

Nope. What I'm I even thinking? It can never be her. She had taken my mind completely. Me and my wild imaginations.

But where's she now if not in her work?

Why was he fumbling?

I tried to pacify my racing heart. But something held me back and asked me to go and check once. I can recognise her voice everytime. Definitely it sounded familiar to hers.

Without thinking anymore I got inside my car and drove to Dhruvs home. He lives in skyline apartments. We gather there for parties. My heart beat was more than the accelerating vehicle. I prayed to all the god's , not to let my assumptions come out true.

Finally I reached there in fifteen minutes. I almost ran towards the lift and got inside. I pumped my fists and bit my lips. I reached the fifth floor and dashed outside the lift. I walked towards his room , hoping that it would be locked.

My legs freezed when I saw the sight.

Shraddha was coming outside from Dhruvs room with a smile. She failed to notice me. I quickly hid myself behind the wall. Tears brimmed in my eyes. I looked at her again and this time Dhruv came outside. They both were smiling at each other.

"I have to leave else he will eat my head"I heard her saying

"Why don't you stop it all together Shraddha? What's the need of ditching him like this. Once he's out from our lives , we can live in peace. We don't have to worry about anything"Dhruv said and I clenched my fists.

"Hello? We just have a no strings attached relationship. Don't act like a possessive boyfriend Dhruv. I have to make this work. Dad needs that property and till then I have to act like a loving girlfriend to him"she said and I couldn't believe my ears.

Such a bi*ch!

"Why are you ignoring his calls then? What if he dont get back to you?"Dhruv asked.

"He will. Come on Dhruv. I know how men are. Probably I know it more than you"she said smirking

"Tell me that you don't love an inch of him"Dhruv said

Bast**d!

"Well he's hot and handsome. It will be great to have him on bed , but sadly he's such a sanskari mummas boy"she said and my eyes turned red. I wanted to kill her right there. I controlled myself while tears rolled down my cheeks

"Anyway gotta go. See you soon"she smiled and they hugged. I saw them kissing.

I couldn't stand there anymore. I walked back to the lift. The moment the door closed , I was literally shivering with anger.

I lost the girl I loved and a friend I trusted.
Is this world really uglier?

I can't digest the fact that they were freaking acting in front of me. I was fuming inwardly.

I got inside the car and drove back home. I clutched the steering harder , harder and more harder. I recall Shraddhas fake love , her fake hugs , her fake kisses , her fake pouts. Everything about her is just f*****g FAKE.

She's such a sl*t.

I drove to the bar and drank continuously till I lost all my senses.