28) Shradha

Jays Point of View

*****

Anand frowned as I adjusted the button camera which helps to record video and also has a microphone.

"I'm telling you for the last freaking time. If that bi*ch is planning some sort of trap, I'm gonna come there and-"I stopped him in between by glaring at him.

"What? Stop giving me that look Anna. She spoiled our lives"he scoffed, hitting the steering.

"This is for the 8th time I'm asking you to calm yourself down. How will I send you back to vennela and vibha like this? They're not aware of all this"I sighed.

"I told you I'll come with you"

"She'll have doubts. And I know what to do. You don't have to worry about me. Once we're done we are going to hand over the recordings to the cops so they can free dad and take action against her"I said.

"But anna..what if she takes Dr. suhas' name in between? He's going to be in trouble. And you promised him that his name won't be coming anywhere"

"I know. I need to take care of that. My only concern is dad. I'll do anything to proove his innocence. If that includes harming shradha in anyway-"

"Seriously?"anand rolled his eyes at me. I smiled and patted his shoulder.

"I'm not gonna loose my composure. I promise you that da. I just want everything to end in best possible way"I said and he nodded without saying anything.

We reached shradhas guest house.

"Anna- please take care of yourself"anand said once we reached.

"I will"

"I can wait outside if you want"

"No da. You have to go back and be with vibha. I'll call you if something goes wrong"I said and stepped outside the car. I looked at anand who just nodded.

I drew a sharp breath as I walked towards the entrance and rang the calling bell of her guest house. My body was cold. The thought of meeting shradha like this after very long filled my heart with uneasiness. I forced myself to be calm in front of her.

The door flung open and Shradha stood in front of me. Her lips broke into a smile as she saw me. I clenched my fists and forced a smile.

"Jay"she hugged me tightly making me fume. I blankly tugged my hand in her back and hugged her.

"So glad you came"she said pulling me inside. The door closed behind us. Shradha led me to the living room while I followed her, calming my racing heart.

"Sit"she pulled me down and sat next to me.

"So what's that changed in you within a day?"she smirked, examining my face. I kept mum, scanning my eyes across the living room. I wondered if she was alone here. I only saw one guard outside.

"Jay?"she tapped her fingers in my thighs and gently started rubbing there making me feel disgusted.

"Are you gonna open your mouth?"she asked. I drew a breath and looked at her face.

"I'm so ashamed to look at your face. All this while we went through so much, it's sounds so horrible to me. I wish I never left you Shradha"I said, clenching my fists to remain calm as I spoke. She paused for a second and her face softened.

"I know. My love for you was real. It was so real"she said. I felt nauseous.

Real? My foot.

"Yeah I could see what you were doing with Dhruv then"I spoke my mind and immediately regretted for what I said.