29) Healing Wounds

Anand's Point of View

*****

"Yeah sure akka. No you don't have to come. Everything is okay. I'll take care of her. Yeah sure bye"I dropped the call after calling divya akka. She'd called me after watching the news to ensure that vibha is doing fine. I told her that she's okay.

But she wasn't.

The moment after vibha had learned that shradha is behind all this, she haven't muttured a single word. I mean I know how crazy this is. Shradha didn't even knew vibha. Yet she had done something horrible which had broke both of us.

We had come to vibhas mother's house to take vibhas belongings back to our place. But after the news appeared in all news channels I felt it was not the right time and vibha needed space. Her mother welcomed us whole heartedly and we decided to spend the night here.

I walked inside the room and found her sitting in the bed, looking lost. I closed the door behind and sat next to her. I took her in my arms and wiped her tears.

"Baby please don't cry. I can't see you like this again. Please"I said

"I don't know anand. It's too painful. I can't handle it. It feels like something is bursting right outside my chest"she sobbed in my chest while my heart pained.

"It's okay"I kissed her hairs.

"My baby anand. Our baby. I didn't even do anything wrong. I wanted my child to live. I wanted to raise it as our baby. But-"she squeezed her eyes shut.

"Sh..don't speak. It's going to be okay. She'll be our first child always. I want you to take care of yourself now vibha. Please baby. Atleast for me I want you to try to be happy"I said, wiping the tears from her eyes. My eyes were moistened too.

Warning: some mature content ahead.

I looked into her eyes and kissed them softly, wiping her tears with my lips. Vibha closed her eyes tightly, clutching my collar with her tiny fist. I kissed both her cheeks and then her forehead. She didn't budge from the position. I lost my mind and I felt the need of her body. I wanted to take her pain away.

"Look at me"I said after few seconds. Her hazel eyes opened as she stared at me for few seconds. I leaned him and pressed my lips to hers. It was supposed to be a peck but I felt vibhas hand crawling behind my shoulder as she held my face with one hand and started kissing me. I took her lower lip inside my mouth and gently bit on it. Vibha winced in pain and I gently smooched it.

I shifted her to my side, pinning her under me. We kissed each other passionately. I explored her mouth as the kiss got more deeper and hungrier. My hands started moving south to her body while I could feel her unbuttoning my shirt. After two minutes I broke the kiss. Vibha breathed heavily, looking at me. I smiled, bumping her head with mine.

"Sorry I got carried away"I said.

"I didn't ask you to stop"she said making me shocked.

"But baby-"

"Please Anand. Make love to me. I don't want to feel the pain inside my chest any longer. I just can't"her eyes filled with tears panicking me again.

I showered her face with kisses while she held me tightly. I whispered nothings in her ears and she relaxed a bit. I sat upright, pulling her along with me. Vibha removed my shirt from my shoulders. She kissed my neck making me groan.

My hands went inside her kurti top and I gently stroked her bare waist. She shivered under my touch and ducked her face in my neck. I pulled up her top and removed it. Vibha hugged me quickly, pressing her breasts to my bare chest. I hugged her back.