37) Betrayal

Author's note : This is not a proof read chapter. This chapter contains some violence. Read only if you're comfortable.

2 months later

Anand's Point of View

*****

I pushed the key inside and opened the door wide. My eyes were dropping and I could barely see. Time was nearing 2.30 when I came back home. My classes were hectic. Masters are no piece of cake. But I'm glad that I was putting so much effort into it.

I'm beginning to like what I do now.

Saving lives.

I'm sure that anna is gonna be so proud of me when I go back to them. I attended classes from morning nine to five. I attended sessions and guided a lot of interns. After my classes I started working part-time in a telemarketing company. I worked till late nights and only returned back by early morning.

Vibha and I barely got time with each other. She was working too. Both of us were trying hard to keep our expenses low. But it was so hard not to be with her. There were days were I just wished to go back to her and hug her. I guess she feels the same.

She loved her college and she'd got friends. I've got some friends too. Mostly doctors and some intern students. Vibha has an indian friend keshav. He's a fun guy and we've had lunch two times. I'm glad she has someone with whom she's comfortable around.

We've had good time with vikranth and isha too. Isha and I met frequently around college. She would call me for lunch or to drop her home. I occasionally feel as though I see Isha more frequently than Vibha.

"Hey you're back"I heard vibhas sleepy voice. I smiled softly as she walked closer and climbed next to me. She was wearing a cute pyjama. I gently stroked her hairs and stared at her. She looked just elegant.

"Did I wake you up?"I asked. She shook her head and hugged me. I hugged her back and shifted her to my lap.

"I miss you so much Anand"she said after two minutes of silence. I sighed and kissed her shoulder.

"You've no idea how much I've missed you"I dropped myself to her chest. She hugged me closer.

"How was work?"

"Hectic"I said.

She sighed and kissed my hairs.

"This is too bad. It's like we're not spending enough time together. Heck we can't even talk for one minute straight. Is this work important? I can quit. You should quit too. This is affecting your health so bad"she said.

"I know baby. It's bad like you said. We need some time to adjust with this. See we can't relay on Anna for money again. He already did so much for us. We need to work on this together and it's just been two months"I said.

"More like two years. I've never thought I would have to stay away from you like this. You've to work on weekends too. This sucks!"her voice dropped and i knew she's gonna cry any minute which I don't want.

I got up and sat opposite to her, cupping her cheeks

"We're gonna make it okay? And I'll take a day off this weekend. You can skip college and we'll go out, have lunch, shopping or whatever you like. How's is that?"I asked. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"No. Let's just stay home and make love"she said. I smirked which made her blush.

"Long wait for that? I can do it now if you want"I said winking. She giggled and pulled me closer, kissing my lips. I kissed her back passionately, making a mental note to give what she wants.