Thirty Five.

Later in the day, Justin and I went to the kitchen to start preparing our dinner. Justin had managed to make me giggle with all sorts of cheesy jokes and it was quite relaxing, knowing that out of his $5000 suits, he was a normal guy.

I watched Justin work around the kitchen with ease. The sleeves of his shirt were rolled up and he had some songs playing on his iPod that he'd connected to some fancy black speakers. 'Get Lucky' by Daft Punk and Pharrell Williams blasted through Justin's iPod speakers and I couldn't help but smile at the sight of him nodding his head and singing along as he cut up some chicken breasts.

"I never would've thought that you listen to such music." I said, my smile not leaving my face.

"I don't look like the type to enjoy a bit of Daft Punk?" He smiled.

"I took you for a really formal guy."

"I'm not 40 yet, Dee." He chuckled.

I blushed.

"What else do you listen to?" I was really interested.

Justin checked on my pot of vegetables.

"I listen to a lot of things. Depends on my mood." He smiled at me.

"What if you're happy?"

"Then I'd listen to songs like these."

"And if you're upset?"

"Uh... Sam Smith... maybe."

I smiled.

"You're strange."

"No one's ever described me like that." He smiled.

"You've never been described in many ways by others."

"I scare a lot of people. Maybe that's why."

"You're not that scary."

"Because I'm not in a suit." He teased me with a smile on his face.

"So I'm not the only one who's intimidated by Mr Bieber."

"Apparently not."

I smiled and went to check on the pot of pasta.

"Who taught you to cook?" I asked.

"My mom." Justin smiled. "She told me that women love men who cook. I was about 10 at the time. I knew nothing about women and I wasn't even into girls then."

I giggled.

"Your mom was right."

"I'm glad I listened to her."

"You don't cook often though."

"No. I'm often too busy to cook for myself."

"Workaholic." I teased.

Justin smiled.

"Look who's talking."

I blushed.

Justin and I dished up for ourselves and we got some wine then carried everything to the deck where we could eat and watch the sun set.

Being up here made me a little uncomfortable because I knew that Marley could see us.

I had my dinner quietly as I watched the sky change colour.

It wasn't often that I got to watch the sun set but I appreciated every opportunity I got to do so. There was just something relaxing about it.

"Your cooking skills are amazing, Dileah." Justin smiled.

"Yours as well." I said.

"We should cook together more often."

I smiled.

"We can during my once a week cooking privileges."

Justin nodded and took a sip of his wine.

"Had you ever bought girls up here?" I decided to go ahead and ask.

Justin was surprised by my question.

"Where's that coming from?" He asked.

I shrugged.

"I'm just guessing that Marley's met one or two of your exes and he doesn't like me much. Maybe because I'm not super long legged or super rich... maybe because I'm... basic. I don't know. The way he looks at me..."

Justin sighed.

"Marley shouldn't make you feel that way, Dileah. He's only met Kelly. That's it."

"He must've really liked her then." I muttered.

"Well she and I are no longer together. So, if Marley was her biggest fan, he can get himself a copy of Vogue or something. He won't be seeing her here anymore."

I looked at Justin and I could tell that he was annoyed.

"What music do you like listening to?" He changed the topic.

Was he annoyed that I was a bit insecure or that I brought Kelly into the conversation?

"I don't listen to music much." I said. "I never had time to."

"Growing up?"

"Mom played a lot of Tina Turner and Michael Jackson."

Justin nodded.

"Maybe I should lend my iPod to you. Hopefully you'll find something good in there."

I nodded and took a bite of my food.

Justin studied my face. He ran his fingers through his hair, messing it up.

"Dileah, you can't let peoples' opinions of you and I get to you. So what if Marley doesn't like you? Whatever his opinion, it doesn't matter. You're my girlfriend, not his. Just because your legs aren't as long as Kelly's and you're not in Vogue magazine, doesn't make you basic. You're so much better at making me happy than she was, than any of my exes were. So... be happy, for God's sake."

"Sorry." I whispered.

"You drive me nuts when you compare yourself to other women. Your past doesn't define you, sweetheart. A maid doesn't have a specific look. A maid isn't shaped specifically or a certain colour. You're a young woman and I have feelings for you. That's all that matters. If Marley has a problem with that, I'll wait for an email from him about it then he can find himself another employer. What's mine is yours and the last thing I'll have is you feeling like a guest on this yacht. You should feel free enough to walk around naked on it. Not that I expect that from you, considering there's staff here with us."

I smiled slightly.

"You have a lot to say."

"Because I feel a lot. For you." Justin said.

He quickly looked down at his food then took a mouthful.

I smiled and took a sip of my wine.

"You're a blessing to me, Justin." I looked at him and took in his surprised facial expression.

"You are to me too, Dileah." He said eventually.

I gave him a gentle kiss on his cheek and smiled to myself as his words sank in: 'you're my girlfriend'. 'I feel a lot. For you'.

"But seriously, not just on the yacht. I want you to be yourself around me." Justin said.

"I'll keep that in mind next time you have to work all day." I grinned.

Justin smiled and took a sip of his wine.