Seventeen.

After a nice long chat with Ms Jones, I decided to head to the coffee shop for some muffins and coffee for Justin and I.

I felt it only fair to give him a little something because he'd been looking after me. I didn't care what his dentist said, I was getting him muffins, I decided.

Mr Smith stopped me on my way to the coffee shop to talk to me about how I was feeling and all of that. Of course, he noticed my bandaged wrist and started questioning me about it.

"It's really nothing, Mr Smith. I just slipped. That's all." I lied.

"Thank goodness nothing major happened to you. I wouldn't know what to do without you and Jocelyn." He smiled.

If only he knew.

"On your way home?" He asked.

"Uh-huh." I smiled. "Gotta catch that train." I chuckled.

"Have a safe trip, Banks. Take it easy." He patted my shoulder before walking out of the hotel.

I stood in line at the coffee shop and didn't bother looking around because I felt insecure. I hadn't reapplied my makeup. What if my bruises were showing?

Muffins and coffee, then I'd be out.

'Darn it, stop looking suspicious and have one look around!' My inner voice scolded me. 'You look like you're tryna rob the coffee shop of all its muffins.'

I took a deep breath and looked around the coffee shop: kids and parents, couples, business people, Justin and a woman...

I kept my eyes on them for a moment.

'I knew it!'

The woman was brunette, her hair straight and falling perfectly over her shoulders, stopping just below her breasts. She had a big smile on her face, lots of makeup too-- like me-- but hers was more... photoshoot worthy. She wore a long sleeve dress that looked hand-made from some Asian country, really expensive, and she sat cross-legged, her long legs to the side and her black red bottom ankle boot heels just screaming for attention.

Justin was smiling broadly too. I'd never seen him smile like that before.

His one hand was rested on the table and Miss Supermodel reached out and placed her hand on top of his as she giggled.

I frowned slightly as I watched the two.

She was so flawless. Two flawless people sitting together for coffee.

Well then, I guess that meant that I didn't need to pick anything up for Justin.

"Next." A woman at the counter called out, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I moved forward and told her that I wanted two chocolate chip muffins and a coffee. As she got them, I glanced over at Justin and the supermodel.

She leaned forward and wiped something off the corner of Justin's lip. He smiled at her as she did.

"Here you go ma'am. That will be $10 and 50 cents." The woman behind the counter said to me.

I fished for my money in my apron pocket and placed it on the counter.

I backed away from the counter and kept my head down as I walked out.

"Hey, watch it, lady!" A man exclaimed as I walked right into him, spilling my coffee all over us.

I frowned and looked up at the angry man.

"I'm terribly sorry, sir." I said, my voice cracking.