Thirty Two.

Justin walked into the bathroom and he smiled warmly at me.

He was in nothing but his pants.

His body was so beautiful, I couldn't help but stare. His abs were so beautifully set, as were his chest and his arms-- sculpted by angels.

Justin hit some buttons and turned some knobs on the side of the tub and the tub came alive with bubbles. I was taken by surprise so much that I nearly jumped out of the tub.

Justin chuckled.

He clearly found me funny.

I was cautious not to move much because I didn't want to expose my body to him. I was glad the foam was still active because it hid most of my body well. My knees stayed up and my arms stayed wrapped around my legs. Perfect.

Justin turned away from me and started undoing his pants.

Holy cow, I was going to see his butt and his ding dong!

I closed my eyes shut for a moment as I heard him pull his zip down.

'Don't be such a wimp. Look at his muscles!' My inner voice said.

I slowly opened my eyes and found that he was stepping out of his pants. He pulled down his briefs, 'Calvin Klein', the waistband said.

Nice butt, I noted.

Justin turned around and I was quick to look away.

This was awkward on so many levels. I felt like a naughty girl in high school, doing things she shouldn't. The only thing stopping me from walking out the bathroom now was the idea of him seeing me naked.

Justin climbed into the tub and sat down in front of me. He reached over and poured us each a glass of wine then he handed one to me.

"Thank you." I blushed.

He was so confident in his own skin, it made me jealous.

On his face was a small grin.

He was confident and he knew it.

"This wine tastes good." I said after taking a sip.

What did I know about wine, honestly?

He smiled.

"It's one of my favourites." He said.

Noted.

'Not that it's something you can afford.' My inner voice said.

I inwardly rolled my eyes then brought my knees a little closer to my chest, as if I could fold myself any more.

"How's your day been?" Justin asked me.

I was being so awkward, it was ridiculous.

"Okay, I guess. I just... Got bored. Often." I said.

"I got bored often too, today." He smiled. "I think I should take you everywhere from now on. Lots of laughter and relaxation is guaranteed when you're around."

I blushed.

"Are you going to work tomorrow too?" I asked.

"No. Thank goodness."

I smiled. I think my face lit up a little more than it was supposed to.

"What would you like to do tomorrow?" Justin asked me.

I shrugged shyly.

"Anything." I said after a moment, "As long as... You're with me." My voice trailed off.