Sixteen.

This chapter is dedicated to blxckbiebs (who I've asked to make a cover for another one of my books- she does great work

* * *

Mr Smith had insisted I come to work if I was doing better. I guess I was because my body didn't ache as much when I moved. The medication I was given was really taking effect but I still had to take it easy and that was easy to do since someone had confessed to why they'd made the suite messy in the first place.

Justin wasn't too happy with me being back at work but I had to. I needed the money.

"I wish you'd take it easy, Dileah." He said as I cleaned the bathroom floor.

Bending was a challenge for me because of my ribs but the pain was bearable.

I looked up at Justin as he leaned against the bathroom door frame, hands in his pockets.

"Shouldn't you be working or having lunch with a client?" I asked.

"Shouldn't you be resting?" He fired back.

I sighed.

"Justin, I need to work. Please understand."

"I'm just worried about you."

"Don't worry about me. Worry about. The sooner I get enough money, the quicker I can leave you to the comfort of your own suite again. I've taken over your space and I feel guilty about it."

"You didn't 'take over' anything." He used his hands to quote me. "I'm your kidnapper, remember? I want you here."

I smiled slightly.

"I thought you were Prince Charming. I think I'm a cross between Cinderella and Rapunzel, minus the long hair."

Justin smiled.

"Come on, Dileah."

I sighed and got up carefully.

"I don't know why you don't believe in mops sometimes." He shook his head and left the bathroom.

I followed him out.

"I'm not one of Mr Smith's best because I mop." I grinned.

"I see." He nodded. "Have your lunch, take your medication and rest. You're done for today."

I looked at him.

"So bossy." I rolled my eyes.

"For your own good. And you have a smart-mouth."

"For my own defense."

I sat down at the dining table and closed my eyes as I let out a deep breath. Relaxation.

Justin placed some food he'd ordered up in front of me.

I slowly started eating.

"So you wanna move?" He sat at the table too.

"I need to find my own place." I said.

"You're not scared that maybe... Randy's looking for you?"

I hadn't thought about that.

Wherever Randy was, he was surely pissed off.

I frowned.

"I didn't mean to worry you. I just wanted to be sure that you've thought this through thoroughly." Justin said.

"I just can't stay here too long." I said. "I don't even know you that well." My voice trailed off.

"I want to know you."

I looked at Justin for a moment.

"I just want you to be safe, Dileah. The last thing I want is for me to find you the way I did some nights ago. That wasn't pleasant. Just remembering it makes me want to find this Randy before he finds you."

I frowned.

"You're mad at him and you don't even know him."

"I don't like cowardly men. I'm not even sure if calling him a man is fit. Childish boy." He said.

Whoa.

"Eat up." He said to me.

I nodded my head slightly and got to eating.

What would he do if he found Randy? Would he hurt him? Randy's quite dangerous, I'd know.

"What are you thinking about?" Justin asked me.

I looked up at him and tried to find a way to tell my worries to him.

"I don't want you to get hurt. Don't drag yourself into this." I said.

"I shouldn't be the one you're worried about, Dileah."

What did that mean?

"How's your wrist doing?" He changed the topic.

"Fine, I guess. Stings just a little but it's fine."

He nodded.

"I don't assume you have plans for tomorrow evening?"

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"N-No. I don't assume so either." I mimicked his way of speaking.

He smiled amusingly.

"How about Italian?"

"I told you I don't have anything--"

"Leave the technicalities to me, Dileah. Would you like to go out with me for some Italian? That's the question."

"Yes. Please."

"Good." He smiled. "Tomorrow evening, we'll eat out. Italian."

'Don't get your hopes up. It's not a date.' My inner voice said.

Justin left the table for a moment then returned with a glass of water and my medication.

I pouted.

"What?" He looked at me as he placed it all in front of me on the table.

"That medication makes me drowsy."

He chuckled.

"I'm glad it does. Then you can rest."

"During lunch?"

"Yes. Your shift's over. This suite's as clean as can be." He smiled.

I slouched in my chair.

"I wanted to see Ms Jones."

"You can. I don't think you'll feel drowsy as soon as you take the pills." Justin mocked me.

I glared at him slightly then took the pills one at a time.

"I'll see you later then. I'm going to see Ms Jones and we'll talk about you." I said.

"Only nice things, I hope." He smiled.

"You just mocked me, made me stop working and made me eat. I don't think nice things will be the topic of conversation." I got up from the table.

"You hate me for caring?" He was amused.

"I don't hate you." I said honestly. "You're just a little fussy sometimes."

"Really? I've never heard that before."

"Yeah that's because you're intimidating, especially when you're in a suit. Bye, Justin." I waved.

"See you later, Dileah." He said.