Fifteen.

I woke up to the smell of bacon.

On the bed was a tray of food, just beside me. Bacon, scrambled eggs, toast and an apple. There was also a note.

"Good morning, Dileah. I had to run off to an urgent meeting this morning but I got you breakfast-- your juice is on the night stand. Don't forget to take your medication and stay put. Mr Smith still thinks you're at home resting so call him or something so he doesn't worry too much about you. I'll be back just after lunch and I'll be sure to bring you something. See you soon- Justin."

I looked over at the night stand and sure enough, there was a tall glass of juice just waiting to be sipped.

I closed my eyes for a moment as I realised that I'd thrown my phone away the other night. Calling Mr Smith with the hotel phone would be stupid, I realised.

I had my breakfast in silence and took my medication then went to take a shower, washing my hair in the process. After getting dried up and dressed, I did a bit of cleaning up only because I felt that I'd neglected the suite over the past few days. I noticed that it was less messier than I was used to. Justin did know what a bin looked like.

I smiled to myself about it then headed to the bathroom to put some makeup on.

Once these bruises healed, I'd be able to see how my face really looked without any makeup on. I hadn't seen that in ages, I thought. I'd gotten so used to covering my face up, I was nervous about what I'd think of how I'd actually look.

When I started getting bored, I went to watch TV and I did until my medication knocked me out. I needed the rest. I felt like I overworked my body with all the moving I did today.

The sound of the door closing woke me from my peaceful slumber.

Justin was back, and as promised, he brought some food with him.

"Oh hey. I didn't mean to wake you." He said apologetically.

I sat up slowly and stretched my body as best and gently as I could.

"It's okay." I said.

He smiled at me and placed the food on the table.

"What did you get?" I asked, peering into the bag of food.

"French fast food." He said, taking off his jacket and unfastening his tie.

"Ooh. Yum." I blushed, watching him in fascination.

He grinned at me then joined me on the couch.

"I thought you were gonna take me out for French food." I said softly.

He chuckled.

"Well, I wasn't sure you wanted to go out for French food. You never really said yes or no to my offer." He responded.

I blushed.

"It's fine. I wouldn't have anything to wear to a French restaurant anyway."

"Would you have something to wear to an Italian restaurant instead?" He smiled, obviously humoured by all of this.

"No. I... Don't own any pretty clothes. I never went to fancy places-- hardly go out."

I placed my food on my lap and started eating.

"Did you call Mr Smith?" He changed the topic.

I shook my head.

"I threw my phone away out of frustration the other night." I admitted.

Justin sighed then reached over for his jacket and pulled out his cellphone. An iPhone.

The only place I'd gotten a good look at one of these was in a mall when they were on display.

He went through his phone briefly then handed it to me, the keypad ready and waiting.

"What do I tell him?" I looked up at Justin and felt rather silly for not being able to think up a good excuse at that point.

"That you're at home resting?" He suggested.

"What if he wants me to come in tomorrow? I don't want him to know..." My voice trailed off. "It's... Quite embarrassing."

"If he insists, tell him you'll be in tomorrow." Justin said. "I see you've already did some cleaning, even after I told you not to."

"You said no such thing." I looked at him.

"Did you read the note I left you?"

"Twice." I admitted.

What? It was the first note I'd ever gotten. Besides that, I had to be sure I knew what he was saying and what he had to say had nothing to do with work.

His lips curved into a small smile.

"Oh?"

"P-Point is, you didn't tell me not to work." I said.

"I told you to stay put."

"That does not translate to 'do not work, Dileah'." I said.

"What does it translate to then?" He challenged.

"It translates to 'don't leave the room'."

He chuckled.

"Stop being a smart-mouth and dial."

"At some level, I kinda feel like a hostage." I teased.

Justin smiled.

"A hostage? I felt pretty Prince Charming not so long ago... Even though I've now selfishly locked you in my tower."

I smiled.

"Quite the romantic, aren't you?" I giggled.

"Dial, Dileah." He said.

My smile didn't leave my lips as I started dialing-- carefully, as if I'd break the expensive phone if I dialed any harder-- the reception's number.

Justin watched me, amused.

"By the way, I did notice that your suite was oddly cleaner than I'm used to." I said.

He smiled.

"You are injured." He said in his defense.

"And?"

"And... I don't have to deliberately make my suite messy anymore since you're basically here full time."

My lips parted and I stared at him.

"You deliberately-- that's not very nice, Mr Bieber!" I pouted.

He tried not to give me a full smile.

"How else would I get you to hang around here for long?" He asked me.

I closed my mouth and blushed.

"I think the phone's ringing." I dismissed.

"You haven't hit the call option yet." He pointed out.

I blushed more then hit the call option and held the phone to my ear.

"It's ringing now." I said, trying to hold back a smile.

Justin chuckled and shook his head as he started eating.