chapter sixty

Sam and Dean are back from getting Pestilence's ring and Cas is with them. They're at Bobby's and Bobby is sitting behind his desk while the brothers sit on the other side of it and Evie is on Sam's lap. Cas is leaning against a table.

"Well, it's nice to actually score a home run for once, ain't it?" Bobby asks and the brothers look at him. "What?"

"Last thing Pestilence said. ""It's too late."" Sam informs.

"He get specific?" Bobby asks.

"No." Sam answers.

"We're just a little freaked out that he might have left a bomb somewhere. So please tell us you have actual good news." Dean says.

"Chicago's about to be wiped off the map. Storm of the millennium. Sets off a daisy chain of natural disasters. Three million people are gonna die." Bobby states.

"Huh." Dean hums.

"I don't understand your definition of good news." Cas states.

"Well... Death, the horseman, he's gonna be there. And if we can stop him before he kick starts this storm, get his ring back--" Dean cuts Bobby off.

"Yeah, you make it sound so easy."

"Hell, I'm just trying to put a spin on it." Bobby says.

"Well... Bobby, how'd you put all this together, anyways?" Sam asks.

"I had, you know... help." Bobby says. They hear glass clink from the kitchen and look to see Crowley.

"Don't be so modest. I barely helped at all. Hello, boys. Pleasure, et cetera. Go ahead. Tell them. There's no shame in it." Crowley says.

"Bobby? Tell us what?" Sam asks.

"World's gonna end. Seems stupid to get all precious over one little soul." Bobby says.

"You sold your soul?" Dean asks.

"Oh, more like pawned it. I fully intend to give it back." Crowley states.

"Well, then give it back!" Dean demands.

"I will." Crowley says.

"Now!" Dean states.

"DId you kiss him?" Sam asks.

"Sam!" Dean yells.

"Just wondering." Sam says and both brothers look questioningly at Bobby.

"No!" Bobby exclaims. Crowley clears his throat and they turn to him seeing him holding his phone that displays a picture of him and Bobby kissing. "Why'd you take a picture?"

"Why do you have to use tongue?" Crowley asks.

"All right. You know what? I'm sick of this. Give him his soul back right now." Dean states, walking over to Crowley.

"I'm sorry. I can't." Crowley says.

"Can't or won't?" Dean asks.