hidden feelings

Jungkook goarns in pain, the headache is killing him early in the morning. He slowly opens his eyes adjusting to the light. It gets him some time to realise that he is not in his room.
He gets him up and roams his eyes around the room only to stop at the photo hangs in the wall.

It's a photo of sohee smiling beautifully, Jungkook finding himself returns the smile.

So this is sohee's room? Yeah the light pink comforter covering him confirmed it. ' so your bed is also light pink huh ? ' he talks to the photo.Jungkook remember the love his noona has for this colour, he remember teasing her for loving the colour saying that only babies like those colours and everytime sohee replied with " I'm not a baby I'm just girlish." Jungkook smiles immagin the pouty face. This is the first time he sees her room. Jungkook have seen Taehyung's room once or twice. He even slept there once but never been to sohee's room. 'Taehyung' with the mention of said boy's name in his mind, The memories from yesterday flows one by one.

The way he scolded and blamed Taehyung for everything happened, the image of him seen Taehyung crying while hugging Hoseok and after, he drive to the club to distract himself from everything, Even he was drunk he remember everything that happened.

After getting so many insult from him Taehyung still came for him and comfort him saying nothing is his fault. Jungkook wonders how someone can be so selfless to do that.

The things Taehyung sad was the what he was carving to hear, the guilt he felt after the accident was unbearable but now he feels little light in his heart, after Taehyung told him the things that happen was not his fault and asking him to stop punish himself Jungkook find himself at little ease.

On that day both Taehyung and Jungkook realised they should move on not from sohee but from the false hopes and the guilt they were feeling, because whatever happened is no one's fault and no matter how much they want their noona back it's not something they can control, what they can do is waiting, waitung for a better future.

Jungkook let out a deep sigh. The pain in his head is too much, looks like he drank yesterday over than his limit to get this much pain. But he doesn't regret because he knows that he wanted it last night.

Holding his head he jump out from the bed he found his phone on the small table next to the bed Taehyung must have kept it there, he hopes Taehyung didn't see the wallpaper of his phone he doesn't want the younger to get wrong idea about it putting the phone in his pocket he walk to the living room only to find it empty. 'Where is Taehyung?' Jungkook checked his watch, the time reads 6.15 am , ' he must be still sleeping,' Jungkook sighs again he troubled the younger much yesterday he must be tired from everything. ' should I wake him up or just go?' Jungkook thinks but going without telling the younger doesn't feel right so he turns to go to Taehyung's room but a sound of something falling came from the kitchen stops him.

.....

Taehyung who gets up early this morning headed to the kitchen to make a soup for Jungkook but found no ingredients. He barely took his meals at home past few days so he is not surprised. Taehyung is thankfull that he didn't take the sleeping pills last night because he knew that he can sleep without them since Jungkook is there. Because of that he got to wakeup early and still have time for grocery, he took a mental note to buy some hangover pills for Jungkook, he knows that Jungkook going to have huge hangover after drinking like a idiot last night. Taehyung giggles finding him calls Jungkook an idiot, it is something he can't voice out infront of the elder.