pretty

" Son we have arrived " Taehyung stops playing with his phone when he heard the voice of the middle aged man who Jungkook assigned as Taehyung's driver.   Taehyung is the one ask him to drop the formalities because it's didn't feel right to him when the elder call him with formalities.

Taehyung looks outside the shutter as the blur vision of Jeon enterprise meets his eyes because of the tiny raindrops occupied the window. Taehyung suddenly felt nervous, this is the third time he is visiting the building, first two times was with his noona but today he is all alone.

Well Taehyung is here to attend the after party to celebrate Jungkook finally being the one and only ceo of Jeon corporation as Mr.Jeon  decided to take down from every responsibilities he had regarding to his company and handing them to his dearest son to finally enjoy his life without any worries. This was mean to happen the day after the accident happen so they had to cancel all arrangements and give the needed time for his son.

" should I call Mr.Jeon to get you son? " the driver asks softly seeing the younger looks little nervous to go alone.
Taehyung shakes his head as a response, he doesnt want to trouble the new ceo as he know Jungkook must be busy accepting all greetings,  He chuckles remembering how Jungkook complained about dealing with fake smiles of his bussines partners,

after the  conversation they had that day when they visit han river a week ago, within this week  Jungkook and Taehyung become close to eachother than ever the hesitance and the awkwardness they had before was all gone after that day and they fall on easy and comfortable conversations, Jungkook insist to drop Taehyung to his collage everyday tho he had to take a long way to reach his office. And he assigned Mr.wo as Taehyung's personal driver and instructed him to pickup Taehyung after his Job in the studio and Jungkook made sure not to let Taehyung 's mom come near him as he doesnt wanted her to trouble Taehyung until he is ready to talk with her.

Taehyung finally move to open the door but stops and looks at the who is already looking at him with a soft smile, Taehyung bits his lip as he is bit hesitate to ask the question,

" what is it dear? " Mr.Wo asked as he sees the hesitance of the younger boy.

" Mmm Ajjasshi, Do I mmm look fine for the party ? " Mr.wo smile winder as he find the boy is so cute he always remind him his 7 years old granddaughter.

" Oh dear you have no idea, do you? You are just stunning " Mr.Wo says giving a little pat to Taehyung's hair. Taehyung thank the driver and quickly get down from the car hiding his blushing face. He was little unsure about his appearance specially about the chocker and the tight pants  he is wearing the outfit was a gift from Mr.Jeon for the party, Taehyung is not use to wear much accessories and tight clothes because he always wear the comfy baggy clothes that's why he is unsure about his appearance. But with the compliment he got from Mr.Wo make him little relieved.

Taehyung walks to the entrance and he frowns when he sees that securities checking something looks like a invitation card before letting them go inside, but as he remembered he didn't get anything like that from anyone, he pouts thinking Jungkook forget to give him tho he himself invited taehyung for the party. The security let him pass without asking anything as they bowed to him will smile , Taehyung was little confused but his attention was teared by the loud call of his name.

" Taehyung , is this you?? Oh My God " Taehyung rolls his eyes seeing Hoseok's reaction, with that Hoseok starts to turns Taehyung around , pretending to check if he is really him.

" Seriously Tae when did you become this hot ? Where is my baby bear? "

" Hyung~ " Taehyung whines at the overreaction of his hyung.

" Okay sorry sorry come here you are still my baby bear " Hoseok hugs the younger with a smile giving a peak to his silky hair

" They didn't ask for my invitation " Taehyung said as he they break the hug looking at the entrance.

" Oh Jungkook didn't give you an invitation ? "

" No Jungkook hyung invite me without giving an invitation " Taehyung said pouting,

" that means he consider you as family member , family member doesnt need any invitations it seem like Jungkook finally treat you like his brother, Im happy for you."

'  he sees me as his brother ?' For some reason that doesnt feel right and Taehyung doesnt want to be Jungkook's brother. Then who you want to be?  A small inside his head questions but Taehyung ignored it.

" You think this is too much for the party ? " Taehyung ask wanting to change the topic as well as wanting to make sure before he goes inside , before he meets Jungkook.

" your outfit ? "

"Yaeh"

" No tae It's perfect, you are pretty "

" but I want be handsome  " Taehyung said pouting.

" pretty suit you better " Taehyung again goes red at the compliment and Hoseok coos at him.

" aww someone is blushing, you are too cute, come on let's go inside  before I start to squich you here."

Taehyung chuckles at his hyungs behavior and follows him to the area where the party is being held. When they entered Taehyung again lost atthe beautiful decorations the soft music playing in the background make the atmosphere even better after finishing adoring the surrounding his eyes finally starts to search for the familiar figure he is waiting to meet. His eyes falls to the back of the new ceo who is receiving a big gift box from someone, Taehyung's handa travel to his over coat pocket to check the little box for the nth time. He felt little unsure about his small gift as he sees Jungkook already receiving expensive looking gift from others.

" Let's go there, you can Talk to your  Jungkook latter yeah ? He looks little busy " Hoseok says as he sees Taehyung is staring at Jungkook.

" Okay "

Taehyung follows Hoseok to the conner table, his eyes lit up seeing the person sitting in the coner table.

" hyung, you are here?" Taehyung asks as he runs to non other than his yoongi hyung. Taehyung didn't expect to see him here but he is glad because he doesnt know anyone other that hoseok to keep him company here,

" Yeah, this man here didn't shut his mouth until I come to this boring business party  " Yoongi said pointing at hoseok.

" First of all this party is not boring and second of all Tae? You did not just run to him leaving me behind like that did you? I feel like you start to like him more than me" Hoseok complains making Yoongi smirks as he put his hand around Taehyung's shoulder.

" Aww hyung don't be Jealous, I like you both the same I was little excited to see yoongi hyung here, surly not with his this regular black outfit  " Taehyung jokes because yoongi really doesnt look like he is here for the party as he is wearing his usual black leather Jacket and plan black pants that always give him this bad boy vibes.

" His stubborn ass refused to wear the suit I gave him , And Tae You are supposed to like me more as you know me before him " Hoseok said showing fake annoyances tothe duo.

" language hoseok, we have a baby here "  Yoongi fack gasps as he covers Taehyung's years warning hoseok who rolls his eyes    
" and who care about the clothes, Im here for the free drinks anyway " Yoongi adds, Taehyung chuckles at them enjoying the bickerings of His hyung and he missed the actual Jealous eyes staring at them from bit far.

................................................