confession

" you've hired a good photographer,I have to give you that,"

Jungkook said while checking the photos that Saehyung threw a while ago he picket each and every photo and put all of them inside his pocket. Every eye in the rooms followed his actions. No one expected him to be there specially Taehyung, the moment he sae Jungkook he just wanted to run to him and hide behind his arms but what if Jungkook is still angry ?

Jungkook's eyes met Taehyung's for a brief moment , and Taehyung forgot to breath he tried to read what's going on Jungkook's mind but the face gave away nothing. 

" oh the hero has arrived thought you were still crying in the corner "  saehyung's mocking voice distracted both Jungkook and Taehyung , Jungkook felt ashamed , how stupid he was to believe this cunning women and hurt Taehyung but this is not the time for regression he needs to get Taehyung out of here.

" You wish, anyway so what's all this fuss about ? You think you can just ruin me by giving some photos to media ? How lame Mr. Kim is this all because you were not able to get that project ? Just do what you were going to do and you will see another article followed by the title " It's reveal that Jeon's dating kim corporation CEO's Mistress's Child, "

Jungkook said while walking towards Mr.Kim and everyone notice the way he tense at that as Mr.kim is known as one of lovable husband who was loyal to his lawful wife even after her unexpected death. Namjoon gains more than half of his bussines shares after marrage his wife' family is still in the bussines with him if something like this leak to media he's going to be in a big trouble.

" Since we are at it let's go downfall together. And you know if these photo are out I can just say those are edited but  we can't say the same about a DNA test right Mr.kim? if you wanna play lets play " Jungkook said while removing some nonexist dust from Namjoon's shoulder.

" This is not over Jeon let's see " with that Mr. Kim left without giving any second look to seahyung who wad shouting his name.

Jungkook then turns to saehyung who is burning from anger , " you! Don't ever think about coming near him again."

" He is my s.. "

Saehyung couldn't finish what she wanted to say as Jungkook grabs her neck , " don't you fucking dare to compete that "

" Jungkook leave her " Mr.Jeon who was silent all this time said while pulling Jungkook towards him, Jungkook pushed saehyung and she fell on the sofa,

Jungkook was burning from anger before anyone speak again he turned towards Taehyung and grabbed his hand

" let's go " Jungkook competly ignore the his father's and Hoseok's calling his name as he took taehyung out of seahyung's house and got into his car. Taehyung just came along without even questioning anything.

The moment they got into the car Taehyung looked outside the window ignoring Jungkook's entire existence. Jungkook  sighed, he knows that he deserve it he has no idea how to apologize or even what to say this is all his fault.

So he just stared the car and drove, but he didn't want to go back home just yet no matter how hard it is he needs to talk with Taehyung.

" where are we going ?" Taehyung asked when he notice that Jungkook missed the turn to his house , Jungkook notice the cold tone Taehyung has never talk to him that way.

" I don't know , Just don't want to go home yet "

" Noona "

" huh? "

" Take me to sohee noona " it was a command than a request though Jungkook wanted to go somewhere peaceful and talk to Taehyung he just obeyed and drive towards the hospital he is not sure wether he is ready to see sohee now but if that's what Taehyung wants he'll just do that. And it's no wonder Taehyung wanted to see sohee after all this.

No one speak again until they reach the hospital. As soon as Jungkook stop the car Taehyung gets down and walks inside leaving Jungkook behind. It is hard for Jungkook to see this behavior from Taehyung but what can he do?

When Jungkook reach Sohees room Taehyung was silently crying while hugging sohee who still laying in the bed peacefully, Jungkook sighs, everything is just messed up and it's all because of him and he needs to make everything right at least now before it's too late again.

Jungkook knew that Taehyung wanted to cry and let out everything at the moment so he patiently wait until the sobs fades , 

Taehyung noticed Jungkook from the moment he step to the room but he competly ignored him, he doesnt want to talk to him , but the air between them kept getting thicker and the silent become so loud. Taehyung couldn't take it anymore so he gets up walk towards the door to leave the room but Jungkook blocked his way,

" we need to talk Taehyung " 

" I want to go "

" Taehyung! I said we need to talk "

" There's nothing to talk about Jungkook!! let me go "

Jungkook was taken back as Taehyung had never raised his voice nor call him.by his name before, 'is he that angry with me? '

" please Tae listen to me , I am sorry I know I hurt  you hyung is sorry , let me explain please " Jungkook plead as  he cupped Taehyung face makings Taehyung look at him,

But still Taehyung avoided Jungkook's eyes which made him more upset, Jungkook knows that he fucked up and it hurts so bad he couldn't even imagine what Taehyung has felt that day,

Jungkook had enough, he fooled himself all this time and he is the reason that everything is so messed, After pretending all these years Jungkook finally realized his true feelings, yes it has been Taehyung it always has been Taehyung. But he was a coward, but not anymore he doesnt want to pretend anymore. So he confessed.
.
.
.
.

" Taehyung,  I love you..."

...............................................................

Thank you for 17k reads💚