HOPE

" What the fuck do you want " the other side of the phone snapped as soon as it picked up,

" come on darling I'm waiting here for you and you asking me this? We are supposed to meet today remember ? " seahyung ( tae's mom if you guys do not remember her name )  said not getting affected by the anger of the male other side of the phone.

" I never agreed to meet you, "

" oh that mean should I spread some good news about one of most successful ceo's past? " the ceo cured under his breath when she said that, no matter how much he hates to meet her he can't risk his reputation because he know that the women is able to do something.

" I'll be there " the ceo said making saehyung smirk.

" finally " saehyung said seen the ceo enter the cafe after half an hour waiting,

The ceo sits on the table in a way that show how much he hated even to see her face but saehyung just smile sweetly ,

" what do like , usual ?" Saehyung asks checking the menu,

" you don't know my usuals " the ceo said, but seahyung ignore him as she place the order,

" one black coffee and one ice americano "

The ceo scoffs because that just prove she knows his usual , and seahyung was satisfied with the reaction,

" I still no you better , don't you agree darling ? "

" cut the crap seahyung , just tell me what you want "

Seahyung again put a sweet smile as he put her hand on the ceo's, " I want us , you me and our son, I want us to be together , don't you think we deserve that after staying alone all these years don't you think our son deserve it?"

" you sounds like a caring mother you almost got me with that act, but " the ceo this time take away his hand from seahyung as he continue " I know you better seahyung , a women who abandon her child in a dark alley don't deserve to call a mother " the ceo finished making seahyung furious .

" but who made me do that huh? Aren't you the one threw me away when you found  I'm pregnant with your child ? did I have another option ? It's not only you who didn't want that child okay? I didn't either "

" then why the fuck are you talking about him now? Just let him be the way he is I don't care " the ceo shouts back,

Seahyung bits her lips regretting letting her anger get into her this is not what she wanted , she need to make the ceo agree to her and Taehyung is the only chance she gets to do that, so he quickly recover calming herself ,

" but aren't you at least curious about him? If you findout who he is you won't act like this, he may be so close than you ever imagine " saehyung said seen the other's reaction she is sure that the ceo is curious now.

" what do you mean by that ? "

" oh now we are talking " she smirk.

Seahyung tell everything about their son and he is very happy with the reaction , the ceo left the cafe as soon as she reveal about their son not even giving a second glance to her but she could tell the ceo was shocked and she smirks knowing that she stepped ahead with her plan.

......................................................................

" Jungkook "

Mr.jeon calls her son, making Jungkook frowns a little because of the obvious distress in his dad's voice , they are currently having dinner in jeon mansion Taehyung is also their silently enjoying the delicious japchae,

𝑀𝒜𝒦𝐸  𝐼𝒯   𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯   (Taekook FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें