" not your driver "

Taehyung wakes up to his crying alarm asking him to wakeup, the effect of sleeping pills make it hard for the poor alam to wakeup the sleeping boy.

Taehyung roams his eyes unfamiliar surrounding it got some good minutes for him to realize his whole existence.

He is going to get back to the college after skipping it for two weeks, there is so much to catch up, he quickly got himself out of the bed and rushed in to the bathroom after getting ready he nervously walks to the downstairs its his first morning at the jeon mansion.

" Good Morning son, did you sleep well?" Mr. Jeon greets the boy who is taking small steps towards the living room.

" Good Morning sir, I slept well thank you" Taehyung said smiling at the old man.

" Oh come on son just call me ajjossi or appa is better, another son is not too much for me, you know my posh son never calls me appa " Taehyung giggles.

This man infront him is so kind to his own good, having a father like him just a dream for Taehyung that will never come true. There was some moments in his life that he wanted to know about his father, specially when his teachers asked them to write  essays about their father when he was in elementary school or when his friends none stop talked about how their fathers take them to dates and spoiled them with different type of toys, whenever the topic of parents come the boy go all silent, listening to their friends with fond eyes. Taehyung began to love the father he never had thinking if he had one he will treat him the same as his friends fathers' treat to them.

About his mother the only memory he has with his mother was abandoning him, in a dark ally, the memory that still hunts him, but still he never hated her for abandoning him rather he blamed himself for not being a good son that make his own mother to abandon him.

Taehyung was so lost in his thoughts when someone walk past him bumping side of his shoulder,

" Dad, I'm leaving " Taehyung came out of his little world when he hears the voice of the male walks past him.

" Have some breakfast before you leave you are still healing you need to eat property,dont forget to take your medicine too,Taehyung you too come on lets eat" Mr. Jeon leads the way to dinning room, Jungkook rolls his eyes at the way his father babysits him infront of Taehyung but follows anyway.

Taehyung feel little uneasy about Jungkook avoiding his existence, the male didnt gave him a single glance, 'he dont like me here, he probably think me as a bother, I shouldn't have come here at the first place.'

" Son " Both Taehyung and Jungkook look at Mr. Jeon,

" Opz I should be specific next time, " Mr. Jeon laughs makings Taehyung giggles at that too and Just then he made a mistake to look at Jungkook who is already looking at him but look away when their eyes met, Taehyung giggles also dies.

" Tae, can I call you that son? "

" Yes, ajjassi  " Taehyung shyly replies.

" Good, you are going to the college right ? I will drop you "

" No it's okay ajjassi I can take the bus you dont have to worry "

Before Mr. Jeon replies him, his phone stars to ring, and he excused himself and walked away to answer the call.
The silence between the two boys who left alone sitting next to each other in the table become thick in the passing second. Taehyung keeps his eyes glued to the plate, Jungkook notice the way Taehyung playing with his foods,

" Stop playing with foods, just throw it if you dont like them, " Jungkook said gaining the other's attention the big doe eyes looking at him with a pout its not like he dont like them but Taehyung is not a big fan of heavy meals early in the morning he rather drink some strawberry milkshake.