Guest

Taehyung was cleaning the kitchen when he heard the door bell, he rushed there thinking may be Jungkook is back because he left hurried earlier,

"Good morning, baby bear" the energetic voice shouted when Taehyung opens the door for him.

" hobi Hyung, good morning "

" huh? What's with that face? Did you expect someone else? " Hoseok asks wondering who will Taehyung be waiting early in the morning.

" No no come inside " Taehyung stepsback thinking was his disappointment that visible?

" Oh? What's that smell? Did you cook something? I didn't knew you can cook" Hoseok follows the smell to the kitchen Taehyung trailing behind him.

" Oh what is this it looks delicious can I try? "

" Hyung wait- "

Before Taehyung stops Hoseok, he takes a spoonful soup that Jungkook left on the counter, he was about to throw it away when Hoseok ring the door bell.

Hoseok starts to coughs after swallowing the soup the sight make Taehyung laugh.

" You need to learn listing hyung I was about to stop you drinking it"

" what is this ? I have never drink anything like this before." Hoseok comment while filling a glass of water. He needs to wash away the bad taste remaining of his mouth.

" Korean hangover soup feat Italian garlic soup " Taehyung said while throwing the soup away, he cleans the dishes and walks to the living room.

" Sound terrible as much as the taste, you are a terrible cook " Hoseok said following the younger.

" I know hyung, sohee noona had never let me do anything, but I guess I have to learn to do everything alone now." Taehyung said the pain is visible in his voice, thinking about the life he is going to have from now on without Sohee make him feel sad, scared and unsecured.

" Oh baby I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. " Hoseok said joining Taehyung who is now sitting in the couch plying with his fingers. It is his habit he do when he is scared or nervous.

" No hyung, you didn't hurt me," Taehyung smiles at the boy who looks at him with visible concern. He is glad at least he has someone like Hoseok in his life, he was nothing but all nice to him and sohee from the very beginning. For Taehyung Hoseok is now like his own brother. He is glad that Sohee become friends with this amazing human.

Early today when Jungkook was with him for a moment Taehyung forgot his all worries but soon after he left the safeness and comfort he felt vanished to the thin air.

He was so used to live with sohee and doing everything with her even they were in the orphanage sohee always there for him, thinking about a life without her feel like he was left alone in the darkness that he fears the most.

" by the way why did you make a hangover soup? " Taehyung was distracted by Hoseok's question. Hoseok knew that the younger was not a drinker so he was curious about him making a hangover soup.

" Jungkook hyung was here "

" he was? But how come? "

Taehyung nods and sighs before he tells everything that happened yesterday.

" Tae you should have called me." Hoseok said after listening to Taehyung, he doesn't like the way Taehyung went that club all by himself, it's not a good place for the younger and as much as he known his boss he is hard to handle when he is drunk.

" but hyung you just left when he called, I couldn't make you come back you needed to rest." Even though Taehyung knew that Hoseok would have come to him without complaining he can't take advantages from his kindness Taehyung would never do that and taking care of Jungkook didn't bother him not even a bit.