Genius lab

" So you are telling me that, you are staying in your sisters's boyfriend's house?"

Jin said frowning a little, Taehyung and Jin currently sit in college canteen having their lunch, jin is a senior in Taehyung's high school and he is the one and only trust worthy friend Taehyung ever made in the college. Taehyung is nice and kind to everyone but he doesnt like big crowd to hangout, he always used to sit alone in his first day in college until Seok Jin notice him and made him his friend.

" Jungkook hyung have a name, why are you referring him like that, and what's with your face " Taehyung asks making a fake angry face.

" I'm just analysing " Jin said tapping the table dramatically.

" Analysing what? "

" Things that you told me about this Jungcook guy and you are staying at his home, "

" Ah hyung stop calling him names, and wht about me staying there?"
Taehyung asks curious about what his friend is thinking.

" Nah, nothing just sounds interesting to me " Jin said winking at Taehyung who rolls his eyes,

" you are weird "

" Anyway how is sohee noona? Is there any improvement in her condition ? " Jin asks noticing the way Taehyung's mood changed to a sad one.

" still the same " Taehyung miss her so much, this is the longest he ever lived without Sohee around and it feel like a part of him is missing, as mush as he just wamt to be by her side until she wakeup, he just can't.

" Don't worry Tae, Sohee noona is the most strongest women I ever met and heard about , she will come back very soon " Jin said squeezing Taehyung's hand.

" I hope so hyung "

" okay its almost time to my next lecture, " Taehyung gets up as well, and the two friends bid their good byes, before that Jin remind taehyung to update him with anything that will happen in future with a certain face that Taehyung can not understand.

Taehyung had no lectures in evening so he decided to go to the library ans catch up the lessons that he missed past two weeks, and spend almost 3 hours there like a book warm.

He almost forget that he has part time job to go, so he quickly leave the college and find the bus to his new warking place, he was glad that Hoseok also send him the location and it wasnt that hard to find the place, it's only 30 minutes away from the college.

Taehyung takes a deep breathe before entering the studio, Taehyung was hoping to see a big name banner infront of the studio but to his surprised its only a A4 size wooden bord hanging in the door with the name written with bold black colour.

" Genius Lab "

Taehyung walks inside, little nervous when he already inside the studio he looks around there are lot of music instruments, including different type of guitars, keyboards and a big eyecatching piano in the coner, there is a small door probably lead to the recording  room the place is not too big and not small either, it's just perfect for a studio,

Taehyung tries to find any living thing too but found non, the studio is dead silent untill he hears a snoring, Taehyung jumps a little at that his eye follows where the sound come from and he slowly walks to the direction where the couch is placed,

He peaks  to see the owner of the snores, there lies a male almost cover all of his body with a blanket.

Taehyung hesitate a little but decided the call other anyway, he is not here to see someone sleeping like a bat in the daylight.

" hello, exucuse me ? " he calls but other does not seem he heard so Taehyung take off his backpack and drop it on the other.

The bag landes on other's head and he open his eyes gorning,

" boya eige ? " the male pushed the bag away from his face and get up scanning around with his half open eyes and stps at the boy stand behind the couch.

" Hello, My name is Kim Taehyung, I am here to meet Min Yoongi, to get a job " Taehyung speaks before other scold him.

" the boy who Hoseok send ? " He asks with a blank face and Taehyung noded.

" is he out ? " Taehyung asks eyeing around the studio again.

" Who? " the male in the couch stands
and walks towards Taehyung.

" Mr. Min Yoongi " Taehyung asks, backing a little the guy looks bit intimating with his whole black out fit specially the bike jacket.

" He is standing infront of you " The blonde male said with a lil smirk.

' oh no did I just throw my bag at my boss? ' Taehyung needs to stop this trouble maker attitude of him before he really get into a big trouble.

.....................................................................

The woman walks into the restaurant where she invited the CEO to meet her, she smirks when seen that the male is already there, facing outside the window,

' even with his back I can see he is still handsome as ever. ' the women chuckles at her own thoughts,

" Long time no See Mr. Ex boyfriend " she voiced makings the male turns towards her,

" Oh look at you, you have become more handsome " she shamelessly hug the other but he pushed her away,

" Oh come on didnt you miss me? " she fake pouts,

" Drop the act saehyung, what did you want? Why did you want to see me?"
The male asks his voice firm and he is disgusted by the women infront of him..

" what the rush darling, we have all the time since I'm back, I missed our old days " The woman said seductively,

" I came here because you said you want tell me something important not to see you being a slut. " and that make Saehyung angry.

" Is this how you call your ex? "

" you never were my anything, I just used you, you know it more than anyone. If you dont have anything to say excuse me " with that the male walks past him.

" I heard your wife died, I guess you are alone now? " the male stops at that and looked back at the women.

" My wife, or my life has nothing to do with you " and with that he walks away.

" I will get what I want, I know you cant say no to me " she smirk looking at the male walks away from her.

.........................................................

Valentine gift from me. 🌹

My exams are reschedule to next month, I'll try to update but if I couldn't please understand okay 😢 ILU ❤