⁽ ¹¹ ⁾ "𝖢𝗈𝗇𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗌"

Start from the beginning

"Yeah! I hope he aims his serves at me!" Nishinoya added in determination.

"I totally want to get them!"

"Noya's awesome, too!"

Takeda and Ukai chuckle at the duo. "Well, isn't that promising..." Ukai grins in amusement, as Hideaki saw Nishinoya look down and point at something.

"Hey, look, Shoyo! A TV crew's here!" Nishinoya announced.

"TV?! Awesome! I wanna be on TV, too!" Hinata added as the two were excited like children on Christmas, Hideaki rolled his eyes at the two.

"You two junior high— maybe you're grade school kids? Quiet down a little." The guy stated as Nishinoya and Hinata wince at this and they both had a depressing aura around them.

"Grade..."

"Sorry..."

Their team chuckled and snickered at the two, finding it very amusing. Hideaki looked back over to the game to watch Oikawa sat the volleyball to his teammate, who scored the winning point.

TWEEEET!

The crowd cheers for Aoba Johsai who won the game as the team walks off the court. Hideaki watched as Kageyama also gets up to walk off with his bag as his team followed now that the match was over.

Hideaki glanced back at Oikawa who felt someone's eyes on him as he flinched and turned around. He turns around and gave Hideaki a wave.

Hideaki smirked as he smiled at Oikawa as he followed his team.

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

Hideaki was now on the bus, on the way back home. He was sleepy just like everyone else who was already asleep. He had managed to grab a window seat on the side with Ennoshita right next to him, sleeping away.

He had his headphones on, listening to music that came from his phone. His eyes were heavy as his head rested up against the window. He couldn't help but remember his childhood way back when he was close with Oikawa and Iwaizumi.

An 8 year old Hideaki spiked the ball that an 8 year old Oikawa had set to him. He moved out of the way so that an 8 year old Iwaizumi could spike as well. "Your tosses are amazing, Tōru! One day, you're gonna be an amazing setter." Hideaki complimented.

"Really?" Oikawa asked as Hideaki nodded.

"Hajime and I are gonna be amazing aces one day too!" Hideaki exclaimed as he laid on the grass. Iwaizumi and Oikawa followed him with Oikawa on his right and Iwaizumi on his left. "You know that huge court on TV where the best high school teams play on? I'm gonna stand on that court one day. With my two best friends beside me." Hideaki added.

Oikawa and Iwaizumi smiled. "You really think so, Aki-chan?" Oikawa questioned.

"I know so, Tōru."

"What if we're on different high school teams by then?" Iwaizumi asked.

Hideaki chuckled. "I doubt that will happen, Hajime. But in case things change in the future, may the best team win! And no matter what happens, the three of us will still be best friends." He replied.

"Yeah."

Hideaki smiled as he looked out the window. "We've come a long way. Haven't we, Tōru, Hajime?" Hideaki thinks to himself. He looks over at his teammates, who were still soundly asleep. "I'm gonna make it to Nationals with them, and I'm gonna stand on that court even if it kills me."