Kingdom of Sindria and Magic

Hope and Faith were counting their money in the room they shared with Aladdin and the others from the latest round of sales they had made for their own line of beauty products. It was a business venture they had begun back home, and since it had worked so far, it seemed only natural to continue in their new environment. Since their only employees had been themselves, the products were mixed in small batches with all natural ingredients. People used to pay big money for them, especially after they somehow managed to convince certain celebrities to try a free sample, and they tweeted about how much they liked it. Before, it was easy to operate with just the two of them, because they could just sell everything online to anyone anywhere. Now, they were limited to a street stall that Ja'far had helped them acquire a permit for in the central market/bazaar. So the first few days they handed out small free samples, and after that the product practically sold itself.

"We still don't have enough for an actual store... or employees," Faith said with a sigh.

"We're getting there," Hope said. It would be time to make another deposit at the bank soon.

"Too bad we can't sell them at the old prices."

"It can't be helped. Pretty much everything is 'all natural' here, so people aren't willing to pay as much for that. It isn't 'special' anymore."

"Speaking of 'special' where are Aladdin and the others?" Faith asked.

"Morgiana's training with Masrur, and I think Aladdin and Alibaba are eating," Hope replied.

"Still?"

"Yeah."

"Excuse me, but..." a maid said, poking her head into the room. "The king has returned!"

"Ah, thanks for letting us know," Hope said, smiling at her.

"Let's go meet them," Faith said, hopping off the bed. Hope quickly but neatly put the money away and locked the box. Someone was ringing a big gong somewhere as the twins left their room and headed for the 'front door' of the palace. Aladdin, Alibaba, Morgiana, Hope, and Faith had lived in the palace of Sindria as guests.

It had been half a year since they left Balbadd, and they were in the island country of the Southern Seas, the Kingdom of Sindria. It was the country of King Sinbad. It's realms lay in the area named 'savage land' of the extreme, southern zones. These islands far off in the ocean were isolated from civilization until King Sinbad developed them. Many visitors frequented the place, which was built after the 'legends of the dungeon capturer' and is widely known around the world as the 'city of dreams'. Things never before seen in the northern continents, unusual topography, climates, and people cohabiting with the animals and plants... because of trade and tourism, the country is prosperous. And the citizens continue to work hard to build the country. Although the architecture and clothing was closer to what you might see in India, it reminded the twins of New Orleans, but less flat and with fewer potholes.

"His Majesty, Sinbad, has returned!!" a palace guard announced. They were all lined up, standing at attention on one side of the avenue leading from the palace gates to the door, while other government officials were lined up on the other side. Sinbad looked impressive as he stepped through the gate, accompanied by two of his Eight Generals.

"Our king has returned!" another guard announced again as he passed.

"Your Majesty," the officials said, bowing their heads.

"Welcome back," the rest of his Eight Generals greeted him at the door, also bowing.

"I am truly eased by your safe return, King Sinbad," Ja'far said with a smile.