Special chapter p1- Christmas eve

Chrissie's POV

Its the night before Christmas day, both of Trunks and Athena are excited because Santa was coming tonight to deliver them Christmas presents.
Both of Vegeta and I had been very busy with the preparations for Christmas (like the Christmas decorations, the food and the presents) Vegeta and Trunks had gone out to get a Christmas tree for our house while I was getting the decorations for the tree ready.

Athena was drawing pictures for Christmas to give out at the Christmas party for Christmas day tomorrow.
After I got the decorations down and took them to the living room then I gotta the food prepared too.

After an hour, Vegeta and Trunks had returned home with the tree. Now we just had to decorate it. So Vegeta and Trunks decorate the tree until they saw Athena in tears because she wasn't able to help them with the tree.

But Trunks had an idea. He grabbed a Star topping to put on the top of the tree, he gave to Athena, picked her up, flew to the top so Athena can put the Star on the top of the tree. Now she was happy which made me and Vegeta smile at our kids.

Later on after the Christmas tree was done, we all decorated our house. Now our house was finished and decorated for Christmas, we had dinner before giving the kids a bubble bath which made them tired and got them ready for bed.

They both sleep in Trunk's bedroom because Trunks could protect Athena.

After getting the kids ready for bed, Trunks jumped into his bed and grabbed his teddy bear while I put Athena in her cot with her teddy bear too. I tuck both of them in, kissed them goodnight and they went to sleep as I left to go to bed myself with Vegeta.

Before I went to bed, I decided to leave some cookies and a glass of milk for Santa and some carrots for his reindeer along with a card from Trunks and Athena.

Now I could go to bed myself with Vegeta. I put on a blue nightdress, got in to bed and cuddled up to Vegeta before falling asleep in his arms looking forward for tomorrow.

Meanwhile at the Son residence:
Goku's POV

Well, tomorrow is Christmas and I was looking forward to seeing my sister and her family again. It has been a very difficult few months for Chrissie because of the poison that Zamasu gave her. But she managed to getting back to her normal self again. I just putten Goten to bed and Chichi was already in bed while on the phone talking to Bulma who just had a baby girl named Bulla and she'll be released the next to come and see us with her now husband Yamcha.

After Chichi had gotten of the phone, I gotten into bed and went to sleep.