Chapter 12- Fighting back, Checked out and Engagement Question

Chrissie/Krysta's POV

I awoke again, I saw Bulma on her computer trying to analyse the serum that Dr.Gero gave me to be knocked out. I looked at my left arm and I saw a cotton wool and medical tape. Bulma probably took some of my blood to get a sample of the serum. Once the sample was finished being analysed, Bulma helped me sat up on the table. She told me that it was a knock-out drug like the one I had in my dream that I had while traveling to Namek but the difference was, it was a poison. Good thing was that Bulma had an Antidote thanks to her dad, Dr.Briefs. Bulma said that I'll be okay once the drug wear's off. I thanked her and told her that I heading up to the bedroom to rest. As I went up to mine and Vegeta's bedroom and Bulma helped me up the stairs in case I fell, I got into bed and Bulma bought Baby Trunks in to see me. Baby Trunks was giggling a lot and it made me very much abit better. After hours playing with Baby Trunks, I felt tried so was Baby Trunks. We were asleep, (I was holding baby Trunks in my arms) so Bulma took Baby Trunks and put him to bed and I slept as I waited for my Saiyan prince to return.

Vegeta's POV

Hours after leaving Chrissie with Bulma, myself and the other Z fighters were still looking for the Androids that hurt my Chrissie. It was starting to get dark now, we all went home. When I got back home with my son Trunks from the future, I decided to go to the bedroom to check on Chrissie. Bulma was up in the room watching over Chrissie. I walk into the room and asked Bulma about how's Chrissie. Bulma told me that the serum that Dr.Gero used on Chrissie to knock her out, was like a poison to kill of her Saiyan powers to make her weak enough to knock her out. But luckily Bulma had given Chrissie an Antidote to destroy the serum in Chrissie's body thanks Dr.Briefs. Also glad that Chrissie will be back as she was before the serum was given (this means she'll be back to her Saiyan self and stronger by morning). I thanked Bulma for her help and she leaves us in our room. I got into bed with Chrissie; she was awake so I can apologize to her again. "Chrissie, I'm really sorry about accusing you of Cheating on me and hitting you. Can you forgive me?" I said. Chrissie replied "of course I do forgive you baby. I love you Vegeta. I didn't tell you everything though." I laid down next to Chrissie as she told me everything that future Trunks told her. "If I didn't leave you that night, you and Bulma weren't able to create Baby Trunks and Future Trunk's timeline would've changed." She said to me with tears coming out of her eyes. I hugged her and I said "it's okay, I love you so much Chrissie and I have a question to ask you." As I got down on one knee and presented her with a Diamond engagement ring in a red ring box. 

"Chrissie son, will you do the honour of marrying me and making me the happiest man alive?" she looked shocked and covered her mouth with one hand and tears were still coming out of her light blue eyes

"Chrissie son, will you do the honour of marrying me and making me the happiest man alive?" she looked shocked and covered her mouth with one hand and tears were still coming out of her light blue eyes. She said "YES Vegeta I will" I got up, took the ring out of the box and put it on her finger. She jumped out of bed; we hugged and then finally kissed passionately on her lips. Hopefully her brother, Kakarot will be better to watch his twin sister get married. But first, we will tell everyone else.