Chapter 33-Battle with Broly, new Planet Vegeta blows up and going home

Chrissie's POV

After Vegeta got me un-strapped from the table, he helped me off the table and said that everyone else is fighting Broly. I said that we need to help the others to defeat Broly. Vegeta nodded his head before grabbing my hand and we ran out of Broly's Bedroom to find the others.

As we got to the others, Broly was beating the crap out of Goku and everyone else was down. Adult Gohan was trying to help his dad but Piccolo was holding him back. I realise that I need to help my brother before Broly beats him to death. Vegeta went to help the other Z-fighters by giving them Senzu Beans while I turned in my Angel form. I flew towards Broly and Goku. I aimed my kick to Broly and kicked him off of my brother. Now Broly was really angry and he stared at me. "You witch. You're supposed to be mine" said Broly as he shouted at me. "Broly, I'll never be yours. I'm only Prince Vegeta's Princess, pulse I'm not a witch, I'm a Full Bloodied Saiyan. You hurt my brother Goku, how dare you" I said to him as my Yellowish gold colour aura surrounded me.

Broly flew at me and I grabbed his fist as my Angel powers powered up. The others gave me their energies and I used everything I had to defeat Broly. I powered down my Angel powers and started to head to the others until I felt a large hand on my shoulder, it was Broly. He punched me in my face, threw me over his shoulder and started to walk away until Goku shouted out Broly's name.

Goku's POV

Broly has my sister Chrissie over his large shoulder and he was about to walk back to castle but I won't let him. I punched him in his face which made him drop Chrissie but Vegeta caught her in his arms and I threw a Kamehameha at Broly and Gohan came to help me. Gohan threw a Kamehameha as well. The father-son Kamehameha hit Broly and it destroyed him. Gohan helped me back to the space ship while Vegeta carried Chrissie in his arms bridal style. Got on to the ship with the others and headed back to Earth. As the ship flew away from the fake new planet Vegeta, the planet blew up.

Vegeta's POV

We're all heading home on Earth safely. Gohan drives the Space ship back to Earth; Kakarot is resting his body as because he took a lot of damage from fighting Broly while I held Krysta in my arms protectly as she sleeps. "I never felt that I fell into a trap that set by Paragus and Broly get rid me and get to you. I'm sorry Krysta; I should've listened to you. I put you in danger. It was my god-damn pride. When you wake up, hopefully I'll make it up to you and you'll forgive me. I love you Krysta, my only Saiyan Princess". I felt tears filled up my eyes as I held my love in my arms.

When we got home, I put Krysta to bed, put the covers over her, checked on Trunks as he slept in his bedroom. Finally I checked on Athena who was awake and giggling when I opened her bedroom door. I closed the door; a smile appeared on my face as I picked up my baby daughter. "Hello my little girl, have been good while mummy and I were gone?" I asked. Athena giggled which means a yes. "I'll play with for abit my sweet girl, because daddy is tried and need to keep an eye on mummy for a while. Okay?" I said, Athena giggled again for a yes.

After 30 minutes after playing with Athena, she was very sleepy and fell asleep in my arms. So I gently placed a kiss on her small, pretty head before putting her back in her cot, put her blanket on her, quietly said goodnight and left Athena to sleep. Then I went into Trunks Bedroom and he's still sleeping. I saw his teddy that Krysta gave on his birthday was on the floor near his bed. I picked it up, put the teddy next to Trunks so he was now cuddling it and left his room.

I then went back to my and Krysta's Bedroom. Krysta is still sleeping. She did have a hard trying day against Broly. Her armor and clothes are now off and she's now in her dark red nightgown with the bed covers on her. I kissed her forehead carefully so I didn't wake her up.

I took off my armor and clothes (apart my pants) and got in to bed next to my wife. I wrapped my arms around Krysta, in her sleep, she turned around and now she's facing me but still sleeping. I smiled at her, kissed her again, said goodnight to her and I fell asleep thinking that tomorrow is another day.