Chapter 21- fighting/looking for the others in Super Buu's head

Chrissie/Krysta's POV

After escaping the watery ride of death, Me, Vegeta and Goku were in Majin Buu's head. "Gohan, Trunks and the others have to be up here somewhere because this is the only place we haven't looked yet guys" I said as I held on to Vegeta's hand so I wouldn't fall. At the end of the line, the path is splits into two paths. "There are two paths guys, looks like we'll have to split up" I said to Vegeta and Goku. Goku chose to go left so Vegeta and I went right. Goku thinks it wasn't nice of Vegeta but Vegeta said to Goku "you follow you're instances, Kakarot and we'll follow ours" as Vegeta and I walk off on the right path leaving Goku on his own with a huffy temper. As Goku continued the path, he spots someone, who he recognises easily when he got closer to the light. It was his older son Gohan (but fake). On mine and Vegeta's path, we were walk and looking around to see if we could someone. "Do you see anyone, Krysta?" asked Vegeta, I replied "no not yet". We both then saw two figures standing fount of us. It was Trunks and Goten (but fake again). Vegeta smiled at them and told them to follow us so we can find Goku, but I could tell something wasn't right. Trunks and Goten did their fusion dance and transformed into SSJ3 Gotenks (fake) and Vegeta looked confused.

As Goku and fake Gohan fought on their side, Vegeta and I were getting beaten up by fake SSJ3 Gotenks. They hit us and we went flying towards something squishy, a ball of Ki energy was heading towards us so we out of the way as the Ki ball hit that weird squishy thing, exploding it and that its weird juice went over me and Vegeta. We both (Vegeta and myself) felt disgusted and angry as we stared at fake SSJ3 Gotenks. As we turned Super Saiyans, Vegeta asked (the fake Gotenks) about where their sons are. As he was focusing on fake Gotenks as I heard a third figure come in and grabs me from behind. The arms were wrapped around my neck and I recognised the green arms, it was Piccolo (but fake). As I struggled to get free, I looked up at fake Piccolo and I said to him "now you're just digging you own grave Piccolo, let go off me" I shouted so Vegeta can hear me, but Vegeta was busy fighting with fake Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks. As Goku and fake Gohan continued their fight, I still struggled to get out of fake Piccolo's grip, so I elbowed Piccolo in his stomach so he can release me from his arms, then elbowed him in the back before kneeing him away from me. Then fake SSJ3 Gotenks attacks me from behind by kicking me in the back making me fall. Vegeta comes to move me out of the way as he punches (fake) SSJ3 Gotenks in the face making him go down. Then Piccolo comes back out of nowhere the kick both of me and Vegeta in our faces making us land on something weird. "Fighting both of them is tough, hon" I said to Vegeta. "I notice dear" replied Vegeta. "Where is Goku when we need him?" I asked. As fake Piccolo fired his special beam cannon at us, Vegeta grabs me with one arm, and we both fired a Ki at fake Piccolo while the special beam cannon hit fake SSJ3 Gotenks and they both fell to the floor. Still holding on to me, Vegeta helps me up and asks me if I was okay and I said "yeah, I'm fine, thanks Vegeta. That was a close call" Vegeta nodded in agreement as he wipes his forehead with his arm and we both powered down our Super Saiyan power-ups. Until we saw the fakes were back on their feet. "Those were direct hits; they should've been out cold. Shoot, what are they Krysta?" said Vegeta, "they are fakes Vegeta" I replied.

Then out of nowhere, a bright blue lighting up behind Vegeta and me and the weird looking thing behind us exploded and knocking me and Vegeta over and covering us in some weird pink stuff. As we were getting back up, Vegeta and I looked at Goku asking him if he was one who exploded that thing behind us. Goku replied "it was an accident" as he turned around and hit fake Gohan and knocking him to the ground of Buu's head. Vegeta saw SSJ3 Gotenks coming, dodges his attack as I hit Gotenks in the back of his neck and I shouted "Come on, take a hint will ya". Gohan was getting back up and Goku re-joined with me and Vegeta with our backs facing each-other. All three of the fakes (Gohan, SSJ3 Gotenks and Piccolo) were getting closer to us three (Me, Vegeta and Goku), I pointed out and said "not even one scratch on them, these look-a-likes are not made of flesh and bone". Goku then said "yeah, but they sure look and feel real when these things come after us" as the fake were charging up their attacks (Gohan-Kamehameha, Piccolo-Special beam cannon and SSJ3 Gotenks- his Ghost attack) Goku then said to me and Vegeta "oh man we're in deep trouble now" as Piccolo used his other arm to grab me. Vegeta shouted "Hey, put her down" but Piccolo didn't listen.

But then all of a sudden Piccolo suddenly dropped me and turned into cake and so did Gohan and SSJ3 Gotenks. I heard Goku say "guys, he's cake" Vegeta said "toast Kakarot, he's toast" then I said "no Vegeta, Goku's right, he's really cake" Vegeta finally believed us and said "yes I see, Chocolate" and we said all the other favours too. Then I realised that Majin Buu can't think of anything but cakes and pastry's as we all continued to look for the others.

As Vegeta, Goku and I continued to walk through Super Buu's head and going through some kind of web things in his head, I spotted someone in a pod around the corner as I called for Vegeta and Goku. I had found Piccolo and he is alive. Then I spotted more of those pods and they had Gohan, Goten and Trunks. They are alive too. I cried when I spotted Trunks in a pod and Vegeta hugged saying to me "you did it love, you found all of them. I'm so proud off you Krysta and I love you" then Goku came up to me and rubbed my back gently and he was feeling bad for me as I was blaming myself for not saving them before they got absorbed by Buu but proud that we finally found them.