Chapter 8- Vegeta's return and first kiss once again

Vegeta's POV

I opened my eyes and all I could see was dirt. I sat up as the dirt fell off of me. Krysta must've buried me after I died from Frieza. I looked around and everything was still the same but on fire. I suddenly heard someone groaning beside me, so I looked around and saw Krysta. She looked very beaten up before I last saw her before I died in her arms. She was also unconscious as I looked at her. I gotten up from the grave; went over to her to pick her up bridal style gently as I could but she groaned in pain. I looked at her and I realise that I need to protect her because I love her. I hated what Frieza did to us and her. Including the both our families! I noticed that the sky was dark like it was earlier when the dragon got summoned. So I flew up to the sky with Krysta in my arms slowly, not wanting to put her though anymore pain and looked around until I saw Kakarot and Frieza fighting near the Namekians dragon balls. When I looked towards at Kakarot and Frieza, Kakarot's hair was golden and his strength was unbelievable. He has become a Legendry Super Saiyan so Krysta must've done it too. I flew towards the dragon so I could wish for me and Krysta to become immortal but before I could reach the gigantic creature, both of me and Krysta (still in my arms) were somehow teleported back to Earth. The Namekians from Namek were here too. Someone must've use the final wish to bring us back here. "V-Vegeta i-is that you?" I heard a tried, raspy voice, I looked down at Krysta to see that she had awakened; I smiled down at her while I was still holding her. She's alive that's all I care about. Then the little Namekian came over to us, I raised an eyebrow at him kindly. "I'm going to heal her if it's okay with you" he said, I nodded as he healed all of Krysta's injuries and restore her energy. I put her down on the ground. As she got to her feet, she was able to stand on her own, she smiled at me and she pulled me in for a hug. I hesitated for a second but I hugged her back as smiled. After the hug, I grabbed her gently and pulled her face closer to mine giving her a passionate kiss on the lips, she kissed me back almost immediately as we finally confessing our love for each other once again since our home was destroyed by Frieza.

 After the hug, I grabbed her gently and pulled her face closer to mine giving her a passionate kiss on the lips, she kissed me back almost immediately as we finally confessing our love for each other once again since our home was destroyed by Frieza