Chapter 18- Revenge on Buu, Gotenks was born and Gohan and Vegeta returns

Chrissie/Krysta's POV

It's been a couple days or weeks since my Saiyan husband, Vegeta died along with Majin Buu. My twin brother, Goku (without the halo) comes to visit with Goten to check on me because they were worried about me. Next Piccolo shows up to take us to Kami's hideout. Mr. Popo tells us to follow him to the hyperbolic time chamber. Trunks and Goten go in with Piccolo to learn the Fusion dance and to train. I stayed with Goku because he wanted to talk. "What happened between you and Vegeta in his final moments, sis?" asked Goku. As I sat down with Goku, I told him everything about mine and Vegeta's final moments together before he died. Then I showed Goku the heart shaped necklace that Vegeta gave me before he died and the ring that has a red heart gem with wings that Raditz gave me when I saw our family in the dream vision during the Cell games. I showed Goku the picture of me and Vegeta together and saw the writing on the necklace including a small blue heart with angel wings gem on it. "Vegeta gave it to me before he died by blowing himself up with Majin Buu" I said with my head down and tears were slowly falling from my light blue eyes. Goku came up to me and hugged me, rocking me gently, stroking my long Dark Blue hair and saying that everything will be okay and Vegeta will come back.

After a while, the boys (Trunks and Goten) and Piccolo came back from the hyperbolic time chamber, showed us the fusion, the dance and they turned into Gotenks. I was shocked along with Goku when we saw both of Goten and Trunks learnt the fusion dance and went Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 3 as well. In my mind, I hoped that Vegeta is still proud of Trunks. Then Goten, Trunks and Piccolo went off to find Majin Buu while I stayed with Goku to train in hyperbolic time chamber. I was thinking about Vegeta, I sat on the grass and Goku joined me, putting his arm around my shoulders and pulling me into a hug. "It's going to be okay, Chrissie. Vegeta will come back. I promise" said Goku. I smiled at Goku and said "Thanks Goku".

After hours of training, we went to bed. As Goku slept in his bed, I laid in my bed thinking about my Saiyan Prince (husband) Vegeta. While I put on the heart shaped necklace around my neck and putting the ring that has a red heart gem with wings on my Angel necklace before falling asleep on a bed near Goku. (And yes, still wearing the Angel necklace that my parents gave me in the dream vision since the Cell Games)

Next morning... Goku and I returned to Kami's hideout to see Mr. Popo and he said that Majin Buu is back and so is Gohan and the others were in trouble so me and Goku so we can meet up with the others. It was night-time by the time we got back to Capsule Corp, Goten, Trunks, Gohan and Piccolo was absorbed by Buu, including everyone else. Goku told me to go inside and to go to bed to rest, so I did. As I was heading to mine and Vegeta's bedroom, I opened the door and I saw Vegeta with a halo above his head and the M is no longer on his forehead standing near our bed, "Vegeta" I said as I ran to his arms. Vegeta hugged me back as I cried to be happy to see him again and fell on our king sized bed. "I missed you so much my Saiyan prince" I said, "I missed you too my Saiyan Princess". I lifted my head of off Vegeta's shoulder and he asked me "Krysta dear, what's wrong?" "Buu had absorbed Trunks, Goten, Gohan, Piccolo and everyone else. It's all my fault, I'm sorry Vegeta for not protecting the others and Trunks." I replied with tears falling down. "Krysta baby, it's not your fault. We'll get them all back and we will bring Trunks back with us. If it's okay with Bulma" said Vegeta. I nodded in agreement and we need to rest to fight Buu the next day.