Chapter 40-Trunks and Goten go to Planet Potofu

Chrissie's POV
It's the next morning and it's a new day for everyone. I woke up in my bed next to my husband, Prince Vegeta. I stroked Vegeta's hair before I kissed him on his forehead before getting out of our bed before going downstairs to make breakfast for Vegeta, Trunks and Athena. As soon as I just finished making breakfast, Athena was crying for her milk or something. I was about to go back upstairs and go and get Athena, Vegeta came downstairs with Athena in his arms and Trunks following them down. Vegeta put Athena in her highchair and was feeding her with her porridge while Trunks was eating his toast and juice.
"Mum, are you okay? You look exhausted" asked Trunks as he took a bite out of his toast. "I'm fine, Trunks sweetie. It's just that I didn't sleep much last night but I'll be fine" I replied to Trunks as I stroked his hair and Baby Athena was cooing at her daddy while eating her porridge.

As everyone had finished eating, I rang up Bulma that if she would like to spend some time with Baby Athena because I was so exhausted and needed more sleep since I didn't sleep well last night. So Bulma said that she would love to spend time with Athena and go shopping with her too. I thanked Bulma before putting the phone down.

Trunks said that he's off to see Goten and Bulma came over to pick up Athena while Vegeta went to train for a while. So I could have some piece and quiet for me to get some sleep before training.

It has been 4 hours that I've been asleep and I could feel Vegeta's power level was in the bedroom and I felt his lips touched my forehead as I slept. He probably came up to see if I was alright while I was asleep and while he trained.
I got up and got changed into my Saiyan armour with my dark brown training shirt under it, my dark red training trousers and, white wristbands with dark blue diamonds in a shape of butterflies and black training boots. I brushed my long, dark blue hair before tying it back into a ponytail and left to have a Green Apple and some orange juice before heading of to train in the gravity room.

The time now was 3:00pm and Trunks had not come home yet. I also had a call from Chichi to tell me that Goten was not home yet neither. I could tell that she was very worried about her son and Trunks's safety like I was. I told her that I'm gonna go and look for them and I knew where their at.
"If we're not back in about an hour, tell Goku and Vegeta to find us. Don't worry, I'll bring Goten back home safely" I said to Chichi as she thanked me and said to meet at Gohan's house after finding Goten and Trunks before hanging up the phone.

I left my house, found my old spaceship and headed off to Planet Potofu (that's where Trunks and Goten were at)

While I was on my way to Planet Potofu, I had an message from Trunks and Goten telling me that they're stuck on the Planet Potofu, a friend of theirs in danger and some mean purple men were after them. I told them to stay where they were and I coming to get you guys. Trunks was about to reply to me until a loud bang explosion happened behind them and Trunks dropped his phone and we got cut off.

"Hang in there Trunks, I'm coming for you and Goten. Stay strong boys" my thoughts said as I got closer to Planet Potofu to rescue my son and my nephew.

I'd just landed my space ship on the planet, turned my ship into a capsule corporation capsule, put it in my pocket before setting off to find Trunks and Goten.
As looked around the planet and in every cave, I couldn't see them anywhere until I heard noises not far from where I was standing. It was Trunks and Goten.

When I got closer to where Trunks and Goten were, I was behind a giant rock and I saw them tied up with two other guys. The little pink man is Monaka and a blue man with a white beard or moustache whose name was Potage. There was two purple men who were guarding them. Once their backs were turned, I hit the guards on the back of their necks with my hands and they tell to the floor.

"Aunt Chrissie" said Goten. "Chrissie, how did get here" asked Trunks as I got them untied before helping Monaka and Potage. "I used my old space ship to get here, Trunks. But I'll tell you about it when we get home" I said.
Suddenly I saw the purple man named Gryll and he had a crystal like object in his hand which was call Commeson which made the superhuman water (known as sacred water) bad to make copies of the version of that person. I press the emergency button on my watch that Bulma made for me so if I was in danger or something bad would happen, it would go to Vegeta or Goku.

I told the boys to run while I try and distract Gryll and his henchmen.

I showed myself to Gryll but one of his henchmen hit me in the back of my neck and I was out cold.