Chapter 32- The New Planet Vegeta and meeting Broly

Chrissie's POV

It's been more than two weeks since our Universe had won the Tournament of Power and a couple of days since the Gravity Chamber explosion that injured my Saiyan husband, Vegeta. But he is all healed up and slowly getting back to his training.

But one day, Vegeta and I were training in the repaired Gravity Chamber at Capsule Corp while Bulma was watching over Athena and Trunks until a large ship landed in the garden of Capsule Corp. Vegeta and I came outside and we saw an old looking man. He looked at Vegeta, walked towards us and started to talk to Vegeta. "Are you Prince Vegeta?" asked the man, Vegeta stepped forward and said "yes and who's asking?" The man stuck out his hand while he said "I am Paragus. It's a huge pleasure to meet you, Prince Vegeta and I came here to tell you that there's a new Planet Vegeta and I wanted to ask if you wanted to take you to it" said Paragus with a smile and then he spotted me. "Princess Krysta, it's a pleasure nice to meet you. I knew that you would survive too. And you're married to the Prince of all the Saiyans, Prince Vegeta." Paragus took us to the new Planet Vegeta, it looked ran down. Of course the others came too. Paragus said that he has a son called Broly. We all met Broly but I had a bad feeling about Paragus and Broly but I didn't tell anyone.

Paragus showed everyone their rooms; of course I would be sleeping with Vegeta because he's my husband. Broly wouldn't stop looking at me and whenever he does look at me, he would smile at me.

Later on that day, Paragus was with Vegeta and everyone else was training. I was in the bedroom where Vegeta and I were going to sleep in doing some reading when a knock on the door interrupt my quiet time alone. I put my book on the bed and went to the door, I opened the door and it revealed to be Broly. "Hello, Krysta right?" asked Broly "That's my Saiyan name but the names Chrissie" I replied to him. "They're both are beautiful names for a lovely lady like you" Broly said as I thanked him. He then asked me to go with him because he wanted to show me something. I was worried about that but I went along with him. Broly took my hand and we walked down a hallway. Now I was getting worried. Broly and I walked to a room, I was amazed by the room and Broly said it's his room. He pushed me into the room, shuts the door before locking it and Broly has an evil smile on his face. He grabbed my wrist and pulls me to him. I then started to struggle against him and he puts his now massive hand over my mouth to silent out my screams. In his room there was a second room but it had bondage stuff in it including a big, metal table with straps on it. He grabbed something like a cloth, stuffing it into my mouth before slamming me on the table and strapping me to the table. The straps were holding my wrists, ankles and my neck to the table. Soon as I was strapped down on the table, Broly turned back into his normal body, walks over to me, strokes my cheek, he said to me to my face "I will kill your friends, your brother Kakarot and that blasted Saiyan Prince of yours and you will be mine to keep" before leaving me in the room, locks the door, walks though his bedroom and leaves before he locked his bedroom door.

"I need to get out of here and find Vegeta, Goku and the others before Broly finds them and kill them" I thought to myself. I struggled to free myself from the straps but they are strong, I cannot break them. So there's only one more thing left for me I can do. Contact Vegeta or Goku to find me and I need to warn them about Broly. So I closed my blue eyes and concerted to contact one of the guys.

Vegeta's POV

I was with Paragus walking around the castle when I felt something in my head. I hear my wife's voice and she sound upset. So I decided to talk to her through our thoughts. "Vegeta, anyone that can hear me, Broly has me captive in his room. He's looking for my brother, Goku. He's wants to kill everyone that I hold dear, including you Vegeta. You have find Goku and get him out here or Broly will kill you guys. So hurry." I opened my eyes, thinking that I need to find Kakarot or my wife Krysta. I asked Paragus that I need to find my wife. He understood because he went to find Broly. I found Kakarot in the Kitchen eating some food.

Goku's POV

I was eating some sandwiches when Vegeta entered the Kitchen. As Vegeta entered, I then heard my sister's voice and she sounded upset and crying. Vegeta told me that he heard from Chrissie in his thoughts. I dropped the sandwich, ran out of the Kitchen and went searching for Chrissie. We sensed her Ki. We spotted Broly in a hallway. When Broly saw me, he was very angry. Broly transformed into a big muscly guy with green hair. After transforming, He shouted at Vegeta and I, "KAKAROT, YOU AND THAT PRINCE NEXT TO YOU, YOU TWO WILL BE FIRST OF MY VICITMES, THEN YOURE FRIENDS AND FINALLY THAT SAIYAN GIRL THAT YOU BOTH LOVE SO MUCH, SHE'LL BE MINE TO KEEP. HAHAHAHAHAHA" and I could tell that he was talking about Chrissie because she's the only female Saiyan that is alive (expected there is her daughter but I'm not classing that because Athena is on Earth).

"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY KRYSTA, WHERE IS SHE BROLY?" shouted Vegeta, but Broly just laughed at him. Vegeta was losing his temper now. Broly had no idea what will happen when someone touch my sister.

Vegeta's POV

"WHAT DID DO WITH MY KRYSTA, WHERE IS SHE BROLY?" I shout at Broly but all he did was laugh. "Vegeta, are we going to do now? We need to find Chrissie and we need the others to help us to defeat Broly" asked Kakarot. I nodded at Kakarot to call the others, so he did. The others showed up to stop Broly. But mainly Broly was after Kakarot, it gives me the opportunely to go and find my wife Krysta. "Vegeta, you go and find Chrissie while we deal with Broly. Here take a Senzu Bean for Chrissie" said Kakarot as he gives a bean for Krysta before going to find her. I just need to follow her Ki as I started to run around the castle to find Broly's room where my wife is being held.

A few minutes later... I found Broly's room. The door was locked so I kicked it down. I called out Krysta's name until I heard some mumble crying behind a second door in Broly's room. I went towards the second locked door. "This must be the right place. This is where Krysta's Ki located. She has to be in there" I thought to myself as stopped infront of the door. I blasted the door down with my Ki blast and there she is, strapped to a table and has a cloth in her mouth.

"Krysta, are you hurt my princess? Did Broly do anything to you?" I asked her as I removed the cloth from her mouth with a worried look on my face and I started to untie her from the straps. "No Vegeta. He just strapped me to this table and kept me here until he killed you guys and to make me his only property" she said to me with an upset voice. She also said to me that this planet was trap to lure us to here and this planet is going to blow up soon so we need to defeat Broly as fast as we can. I got to get her off of this planet and get her back to Earth.