Chapter 46- Going to the hospital

Chrissie's POV

After the getting home and resting from what happened with Goku black, I suddenly felt ill. One morning after eating breakfast, I felt my food coming back up from my stomach to my throat. I rushed myself to the bathroom and vomited into the toilet. Not only food was coming out, some blood was coming out too.

I started to feel very dizzy and fell to the floor of the bathroom. The last thing was hearing Goku calling out my name as I fell unconscious.

Goku's POV

I was heading to check up on my sister because she wasn't herself since the Goku black incident and she hasn't been training for a few days now.

As I got closer to Chrissie and Vegeta's house, I felt like that something was not right and Vegeta was not home because he was training with future trunks. Kid Trunks was with Goten and Gohan training on their own and Athena was at my house with Chi-Chi. So I went inside the house to look for Chrissie but there was no sign of her but I could still sense her energy and the problem was, it was fading fast. I went upstairs to check the bedroom to see if Chrissie was still asleep and she wasn't in the bedroom. So I went to check the bathroom.
I knocked on the bathroom door to know if Chrissie was okay but she didn't answer. So I opened the door and I saw my sister was on the bathroom floor infront of the toilet which has vomit and blood in it. I tried to wake Chrissie up but she wasn't moving and had blood coming out of her mouth. This was bad, I had to contact Vegeta and get Chrissie to the hospital.

After I got a blanket to cover Chrissie, I picked her up in my arms and teleported to the hospital.
Once I got to the hospital and went inside, I shouted out "My sister needs some help please". A nurse shouted for someone to get a gurney (a hospital trolley or hospital bed). Once it arrived, I gently put Chrissie down and the doctors and nurses wheeled her to a room while one of the nurses stayed with me. "Don't worry, your sister will be okay. I promise" said the nurse before smiling and hugged me. "Is there anyone that should know about this" the nurse asked. "It's okay, I'll call her husband and son" I replied and went to go Vegeta and future trunks about Chrissie.

Vegeta's POV

I was training with my son from the future until I received a call from Kakarot on my phone. "Trunks, take a break for a moment, I have a phone call from Kakarot" I said as Future Trunks grabs a water bottle and sat down on a old log while I answered the phone.

"What is it now Kakarot" I asked him angrily because he interrupted my training with Trunks.

"Vegeta, now it's not time to fight with me, I'm calling you because my sister/your wife is in the hospital and she's not doing good. So you and Trunks need to get here right now" Kakarot shouted down on the phone before hanging up.

I almost dropped my phone as Future Trunks came over to me looking worried. I told him that we need to get to the hospital immediately before flying off with my son behind me.

My son and I arrived at the hospital and Kakarot was waiting for us with his and Krysta's friends and family. Kakarot then comes out of the room where my wife was in with a worried face on as we all looked at him wanting to know what's happening.

"The doctor said that Chrissie had been poisoned with something that's unfamiliar to them. But I have a weird feeling that Goku black/ Zamasu gave Chrissie something to like kill her. The chemical's in the poison, it's like fungus. So we must find an antidote to cure my sister or she'll die" said Kakarot as he almost collapse because of the stress of worrying about his sister.

I walked passed Kakarot and his friends to get the hospital room where Krysta was in, but when I saw my Krysta in the hospital bed with the oxygen mask on her face, the tubes and wires connecting to her body and a IV on her arm, I almost lost my temper but Kakarot and Trunks had to restrain me.

But an idea hit me. Kakarot and I are the only full-blooded Saiyans (besides Chrissie), if we could give her our Saiyan energy to help her abit, the rest will be up to her parents, her brother Raditz and my father King Vegeta to it off.

So Kakarot got his two sons and I got my son together with us and began to give our energies to Chrissie. Since the bed was in the middle the room, it was big enough to make a circle around the bed, closed our eyes and held hands.

Chrissie's POV (in dream land)

"Krysta, Krysta, wake up my daughter" said a familiar voice, it sounded like my father, Bardock
"Krysta, it's okay my sweet, come this way and follow our voices" said a second familiar voice and it sounded like my mother, Gine.

So I did what I was told and follow them through so trees with blue leaves on the green grass until I saw a white light through a door. Now I was feeling afraid.

"Krysta, it's alright my daughter, there's nothing to be afraid off. Remember, you are a Saiyan and Saiyans are not afraid of anything . We fight until the end" said my father Bardock who gave an encouraging smile and a nod.

So I walked through the door and I saw my brother Raditz and my husband's father, King Vegeta who was sitting on a throne.

I walked in until I stopped infront of King Vegeta and bowed down on one knee to show my respect to him.

"Ah, little Krysta, all grown up now my dear. How's life been?" Asked King Vegeta with a smile
" Everything is well your highness" I replied
"And how's my son Prince Vegeta? Is he alive" King Vegeta asked me again
"He's alive and well. He's also my husband now and we have 2 kids, your highness" I replied again and I could tell that King Vegeta was very glad that his son is alive and well.

"I have heard from your father Bardock here that you had married my son and have a family with him. But that's not why you are here my dear. You are here so we can give some of our Saiyan energy to fight a poison that's in your body. So you will have to listen to what we say and you will be back with your family" said King Vegeta as I nodded my head as I was showing that I was ready for anything.

I was laying on a table as my parents, Raditz and King Vegeta surrounded me and I heard my dad say to me, "Everything with be alright my daughter. Your angel powers will also help too. Just sleep and let us do the rest" my mother Gine gave me a kiss on my forehead after my father.
King Vegeta suddenly gave me something. It was his and his Queen's crowns and their rings for me to give to his son, Vegeta. Then, King Vegeta then took off his kings robe and placed it over me as I dozed off to sleep.
The last thing I heard was hearing my parents and Raditz that they loved me as I fell asleep.

Still Chrissie's POV (dream land ended)

I woke up and I was back at home again and in my and Vegetas bed. Feeling better now. I went downstairs and I saw my family in the kitchen. I ran over to Goku and he picked me up and hugged me.

"Chrissie, I'm so glad that you are alright. I cannot wait to tell the others. If you're looking for Vegeta and Future Trunks, they're in the gravity room training. I'll go with you" said Goku as he picked me up and carried to the gravity room.

Goku opened the door and I saw Vegeta and Future Trunks training very hard.
They both turned around and saw me. Both of them hugged me and happy to see me back in full health with my family.