Chapter 3- We Meet Again my dear

Chrissie/Krysta's POV

The next day, I awoke in my bed with the picture of young teen me and Vegeta in my hand. Sometime later... we landed on Namek and met up with Goku and the others near a campsite with Bulma after I got dressed into my Purple/Light Blue Armor with dark red Gi suit. I said to the others that I'm gonna go alone for a while because I was sad and needed time to myself. Gohan and Goku hugged me carefully and Krillin went in a cave near the campsite with Bulma. As Goku and Gohan trained inside the space ship's Gravity room, I flew to a big hill on the planet Namek. As I sat alone on a grassy hill, I pulled out the photo of me and Vegeta. A tear rolled down my cheek. I whispered to myself "Vegeta, I'm so sorry. I didn't want to fight you; I want to fight with you".

Suddenly, I felt a strong Ki was heading my way. Someone flew past me and I was knocked off my feet and making me drop the picture of me and Vegeta. "Hello Krysta my dear, it's nice to see you again. I've been looking for you" chuckled Vegeta. I stood up and to prepare to fight him but just like on earth, I couldn't bring myself to kill him. "What's wrong Krysta? Too weak to take me on?" he laughed. That is one of the things I hate, been called weak. That's what Nappa and Raditz used to mock my fighting skills and moves while making fun of me for liking Vegeta. I teleported behind him, elbowed him in the back and roundhouse kicked him into a nearby mountain; he stood back up from the rocks with a smirk on his face. Vegeta flew towards me and when he got close to me, he teleported behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist pinning my arms in the progress. Then he used one of his hands to hold my wrists together until he used his Ki rings behind my back and use the other hand over my mouth so I couldn't scream for help. Then suddenly, he tilted my head and moved some of my hair to the left and see's the previous bite mark he gave me back on Earth. He moves my hair out of the way (because I didn't tie it back) and he bit my neck in the same spot where the previous bite was and I blacked out in his arms.

Vegeta's POV

After I bit Krysta's neck in the same spot where my previous bite mark, she lost consciousness in my arms. She is more beautiful and stronger so she must've been training with her brother Kakarot, while she was on her way here. Her long, dark blue hair was blowing in the wind nicely. I spotted the picture that she had on the ground; I pick it up and I looked at it for a minute, it is a picture of Krysta and me when we were kids on Planet Vegeta. I put the picture back in her pocket. She was starting to get abit cold so I walked back the pod (it can hold two people) with Krysta in my arms. When we got in the pod, I made the Ki rings that were around her wrists disappeared with the wave of my hand and found a blanket, put it on her and hopefully she'll wake up warmed up. I'll stay with her until she wakes up and got her a glass of orange juice in case she feels dizzy when she wakes up. As she sleeps, I gently clean my bite on her neck and I began to stroke her hair as I sat next to her sleeping figure and I smiled.

Back to Chrissie/Krysta's POV

A few minutes later... I slowly regain consciousness. However my vision was still slightly blurry and my wrists were no longer bound behind my back with Vegeta's Ki rings. I blinked a few times until I can finally see clearly and spotted a blanket and thought that Vegeta must've put it on me. I looked around to see I was inside a Saiyan pod, the door opened and Vegeta entered in. the pod was surprisingly big enough for two people to actually fit in here. Vegeta came and sat next to me, "how are you feeling?" he asked like he actually cared. "Well my neck hurts and I have a headache" I answered kindly as he passes me a glass of orange juice. As I drank the juice slowly, Vegeta said "Sorry, I should've told you about that, but you'll be fine" I looked surprisingly at Vegeta. He apologised for biting me twice. Wow he does still care about me. He then said "I hope you still like me because if you don't then too bad as off now you're stuck with me for life Krysta". I put the empty glass down on the floor and I leaned in close to him and kissed him passionately on the lips as he used one his hands to put a strand of my hair behind my ear. He kissed me back immediately as he began to undress me but we were interrupted as high power- levels were landing nearby which wasn't good. We broke the kiss and I fixed up my Armor and then exiting the pod together. Once outside of the pod, I saw 7 dragon balls near the pod. "Get ready to fight, the Ginyu force may look like a bunch of idiots but when it comes to fighting, well you'll soon find out" warned Vegeta as we both got ready to fight. I sensed 6 or more power levels were approaching but weren't strong as the ones I sensed earlier.

"Aunt Chrissie there you are, we were very worried about you"! Gohan yelled as he came charging at me giving me a hug. I crouched down to him and said "Hey, there's no need to worry about me okay? I am strong just like your daddy, remember that, okay sweetie" I told him as I was trying to calm him down. He pulled away and smiled brightly at me as he nodded.

"Hello Vegeta, oh look another filthy monkey without a tail how disgusting" a tall purple guy snickered while staring at me. "Excuse me, what did you say?" I asked angrily before I punched him in the gut hard which made him gasp for air. So I went to join the others (Gohan, Krillin, Goku and Vegeta), everyone looked at me surprised as though they didn't think I would be so strong, however I have been hiding my strength so it was impossible for them to think that my strength would be so mighty. "You four decide between yourselves who fights who but the lady is mine! Got it?" said the purple guy snapped at his comrades. "Yes Captain Ginyu sir" before I went to go and fight Captain Ginyu, Vegeta puts his hand on my shoulder and whispered in my ear to be careful. I nodded my head, I told him the same thing and I walk towards one of my greatest challenges yet.