Chapter 54

3rd Person POV

The girls were overly distressed for shuhua. Meanwhile, Soojin explained her side of story and hopes that her girlfriend wakes up soon to listen.

As if on cue, the poor girl slightly moves and slowly opens her eyes. Soyeon called the doctor to check her and fortunately, Shuhua only caught cold and not any worse. She was discharged that day but was told to rest at home and avoid outside activities to further recover her energy.

Soojin wasn't able to talk to Shuhua, the young girl would be avoiding her gaze, even pretending that Soojin doesn't exist. The members felt pity for Soojin.

Shuhua knew that they had to talk. She was matured enough to realize that it was a one sided quarrel. But Soojin was too much of an overwhelming presence for her. It stayed like that for days, sleeping on different rooms and never talking for what felt like ages for them both.

-

Will shuhua and soojin ever talk again? It's been a week, how come soojin never made a move to explain?

Soojin sighs heavily while sitting on the living room, making sure that her girlfriend hears her.

"the hell's wrong with her," Shuhua whispered to herself.

Soojin stood up and walked to Soyeon's room. After a while, Soojin took a bath and left the dorm.

"Ohh she better get that ass," Minnie yelled excitedly. 

"What's going on?" Shuhua butts in as she was curious on how her cheating girlfriend might have plans. "Does she not want me back?" she doubts. Pain struck her heart, eyes turning cold.

"Soojin's got a date." yuqi replied.

"Oh." was all shuhua said before walking to her room.

~