Chapter 21

Soojin's POV

"Shuu~ what do you want to eat for dinner? Is barbeque okay?"

"Yupp~"

I've decided to prepare food for everyone. I was just making rice when Shuhua came up and hugged me from behind.

"What's the matter?" I said, chuckling.
"Nothing, I just wanted to hug you." She said in a low voice, her tone was a bit off.

It concerned me so I looked at her and smiled.

"Whatever is bothering you, I'm here, okay?"

She nodded. I continued making dinner with her watching from the table. She would randomly play an upbeat song and ask me to dance with her. So I did. She seemed happy so I was very happy too.

I really felt sorry for how I've been treating her that's why even for the little things, I'm trying to make it up to her.

She was humming a song with her eyes closed as I finished placing everything on the table. I looked at her and she looks peaceful... so relaxed... so content.

I cleared my throat and she jumped a little.

"Food is ready. Please call the others?"
"Okay!"

She said in a high-pitched voice. *groan* that girl, always so hyper.

- after dinner -

Shuhua's POV

I've decided to not tell Soojin, yet. I figured today was a tiring day for maybe, all of us that's why I set it aside first.

I'm in the living room with everyone. Yuqi and Miyeon were trying to find a movie to watch and while they were,

"Are you okay? Does anything hurt?" I heard Soojin asked.

"Yeh Shuhua~"

"Oh, were u talking to me?"

I saw her rolled her eyes.

"Of course. Thanks for asking." I replied, smiling.

3rd Person POV

In the middle of the movie, Shuhua was falling asleep and her head fell onto Soojin's shoulder, making the latter jump a bit.

She looked at Shuhua for a moment and thought they should sleep so she told the members she will carry Shuhua to her bed so she could sleep properly.

The girls looked at her confused but eventually agreed and call it a night. Soojin carried the younger girl on her arms and as she suspected, Shuhua wasn't eating well nowadays. The doctor said that what caused Shuhua to faint was she was so stressed and worse, is that she had an anxiety attack for a brief moment. It was also possible that the girl hasn't got a good sleep, so she was overfatigued.

Lucky for them, the promotion ended so they won't have a tight schedule for a while until next comeback.

Soojin laid Shuhua down to her bed and tucked her to sleep. She then laid on her own and realized, she wasn't so affected by her and Hui's break up. Was it because she was occupied with Shuhua? Or did she focus on Shuhua too much to her intention that she completely forgot about Hui?

~