Chapter 38

3rd Person POV

The two continued their little 'fun'. For Soojin, it was a way of satisfying herself. But of course, she still has respect for Shuhua. And as for the latter, she was okay with it. But also disappointed on how Soojin only looks at her with lust in her eyes. It was like, she was her sex toy.

Nowadays, Shuhua bonds a lot with Minnie. To quote Miyeon, "Shuhua kind of likes Minnie." When Soojin goes home late from practice, she would always see the two cuddling on the sofa watching dramas. It was too much that she sometimes become irritable.

"Ya Shuhua!" she called.
"Ne~" Shuhua answered from the living room.
"Come here."

Soojin is in the kitchen, about to prepare lunch since everyone was too lazy to go out.

"What do you want?" she asked, her tone coming out a bit cold than usual.

"You." Shuhua whispered.

Soojin smirks and walked closer to Shuhua. She closed the curtains and-

"Unnie no~ I meant to say you, whatever you prefer." she defends, as she slightly pushed Soojin away.

"I will go to Minnie now~" she continues, then walked out of the kitchen.

"Ah what's wrong with her~" she thought to herself and leaves out a big sigh.

She hasn't been able to touch Shuhua for a long time now. Touch as in like, cuddles and soft kisses...

- lunch -

"Lunch is read-" Soojin stopped midway as the sight in front of her was Shuhua giggling because Minnie is hovering over her and showering her with kisses.

"Ya!" she suddenly shouts.

The two looked at her, confused.

"Y- l- lunch is ready. You should call the others." she said and immediately went back to the kitchen.

She got sulky when Shuhua didn't sit beside her and sat between Yuqi and Minnie instead.

"Ah~" Minnie said sweetly as she prepares a spoonful for Shuhua.

Shuhua laughs softly and accepted it. As all of them talks about what they should do, Soojin lost her appetite, stood up, and went to their room.

Minnie's POV

After lunch, I knocked on Soojin and after a few seconds, she opened it.

"Can I talk to you?"
"Sure." And she stood aside to let me in.

"Soojin ah~" I called to her.
"Wae~ why so serious?" she asked and laughed awkwardly.

"I like Shuhua." I said directly.

"Y- you do?"

"Yes. Do you like her?"

"Uh yeah of course I like her too!" She answered, defensively.

"No. I like her. I plan on taking her out on a date."

"Oh."

"So, do you like her?"

"No." She whispered.

"Okay that's good!" I said cheerfully. "I suppose I will go now!" I said and closed the door behind.

~