Chapter 14

3rd Person POV

Shuhua was wandering around the house. She couldn't sleep because Soojin still wasn't home and it's almost 11pm.

She informed Soyeon and the leader that she is, was calling Soojin for the past 5 minutes now.

The rest of the members were past asleep because they are set to have an interview tomorrow at 9 in the morning.

- 11:30 pm -

The door bursted open to reveal a tipsy Soojin.

Shuhua was shocked but was quick to react and went to the older girl.

"Where have you been!? We've been worried sick!" She yelled.

Soyeon then said,

"Shu, accompany her to your room and let her rest. Let's talk about it tomorrow. What's important is she is here now. Okay?"

She nodded and guided Soojin upstairs. She laid her down and got a hot towel to clean Soojin's face.

The older girl slap Shuhua's arm away and snapped.

"What are you doing?"
"Helping you clean up." Shuhua said, rolling her eyes. She was very annoyed at the girl right now.
"Move away." Soojin said.

Shuhua continued though so she could let her sleep comfortably.
"Hey!" Soojin shouted as she pushed Shuhua that made her fall off the bed.
"What's your problem!? I'm trying to help you because your goddamn boyfriend wouldn't!"

Soojin was taken aback at Shuhua's words. She's a bit sober thanks to Shuhua.

"What? You're going to stare at me because you know what I said is true right?!" Shuhua bursted in anger.

Soojin clenched her first. She slapped Shuhua. She was mad only because.... what? She didn't even know what she was mad for. She knew it was the truth.

Shuhua caresses her own cheeks. Shocked by what happened.

"i- Shu, I'm sorry I didn't mea-"
"You know what? No. All you do is make me suffer. I wish I'd never met you. Slut." She whispered the last part, but Soojin managed to hear that.

"What? What is wrong with you!? You started ignoring me for i-don't-even-know reason and it's suddenly my fault now? You think it's not hard wondering what the hell did I do!?!" Soojin answered back.

~