Chapter 27

Soojin's POV

I was sitting in the living room watching dramas when suddenly-

*ding*
Hui oppa~
Soo, can we meet? I really need to talk to you.

                                 seen 11:29 pm

*sigh* What does he even want now? He broke up with me, not even a word of explanation. The nerve.

I didn't reply and focused on the TV instead. I think Soyeon already started making a new song. She's really a productive person and I wish I could thank her enough. But speaking of what we're doing, Shuhua and I got a schedule at- 1pm! Oh, I need to get ready!

I went upstairs to check on her because knowing that girl, you'd think she's dead because she barely leaves her bed.

I found her sleeping though. See. I smiled to the sight and went closer, I poked her cheeks to wake her up. No response. I flicked her forehead, still no response. I'm close to slapping this girl ㅋㅋ

"SHUHUA, WAKE UP!!!!!!" I shouted.

She groaned and opened her eyes.

"We got a schedule at 1 o'clock and it's 12:01 pm now. We need to get ready!"

"Okay! Okay!~"

- 5 pm -

Shuhua's POV

As per usual, Soojin's servings are the best. We did a cooking show together. Well, she did almost all of it.

We were on our way home after a stop over to buy our members chinese and drinks. But since the shooting site were a bit far from our dorm, it's taking us a bit long.

Soojin was sitting on the far edge of the car so I scooted over to her and hug her on the waist.

"What's wrong?" she said in a monotone. Eyes glued on the screen of her phone.
"Nothing." I said, closing my eyes.
"Hm 'kay." She replied. Not moving a muscle. What a boring person.

I was about to doze off then I felt her arms move around my body. I hummed in response and I felt her flinched a bit but soon pat my head.

"I'll wake you up when we arrive." Her voice said ever so gentle.

~

QUESTION. Do u think it's taking too long for their confession?