Chapter 47

3rd Person POV

Soojin comes down from their room only to see Minnie and Shuhua enjoying their cookies. She cleared her throat to get their attention.

"Unnie, can we talk?" she said, looking at Minnie.

"Eh, sure."

Shuhua was left dumbfounded. The two went upstairs to talk privately.

"So? What did you want to talk about?"

"i-... uhm..... I like s... hu... hua." she said, slowly as she was too nervous.

"Oh. Why does that concern me?" Minnie asked, innocently.

"Becauseyoulikehertoo." Soojin said very fast, but Minnie caught on that.

The older girl chuckled that earned a confused look from sSoojin.

"Don't worry about it.. Besides, I probably knew it's you who she likes..." she said, disappointed.

"But yeah, errr... I have Miyeon now." Minnie continues, smiling as she thinks about Miyeon.

Soojin widened her eyes in shock but immediately soften and hug Minnie. She said she's happy for the both of them and hope they will last.

Minnie nodded and replied, "Yeah, well I really like her. She makes me happy and she said, I do too."

After a few minutes, they went down to the living room and sat there to watch TV.

"What did they talk about....." Shuhua thought to herself, wondering.

~