Chapter 39

- minnie shushu date -

Shuhua's POV

"Unnie where are we going?" I said for like the 4th time now.

"Shu I can't say! If I did, it wont be a surprise anymore." she answered, chuckling.

I groaned in a bit annoyance and sarcasm and just sat in the car. Minnie is allowed to drive cars now.

We've been driving for an hour or two now. She's not planning to dump me on a river now, does she?

"Calm down, I'm not. We're here, look." she said, so I looked outside to see a park.

I stepped out of the car when Minnie opened the door for me.

3rd Person POV

It was a simple park. Much to Shuhua's liking because there are less people and less kids running around. It was rather, a quiet one.

"What are we supposed to do here then?" Shuhua asked, smiling as to not sound rude.

"We could take a walk. Eat some ice cream, dinner if you want? We don't have to go back until 9pm anyways." Minnie said and pat Shuhua's head.

"Nee~" she answered and they held hands and swing it back & forth as they look around.

Soojin's POV

It's almost 8pm now and the two are still not home. It's not that late but it could be dangerous outside considering that they are celebrities. We've just finished dinner and we're all sat in the living room. No texts from Shuhua. I sighed in complete annoyance.

Also, what Minnie said still lingers in my head. She likes Shuhua? But how would the other members react? "She can't be with Shuhua." I whined to myself. Because then, if she were to be with shu, *sigh* whatever.

"I will go to my room now." Soyeon said. And as time pass by, one by one they stood up until it was only me who was left in the living room. It's 9pm now and I kept tapping my foot, losing all my patience. That kid. 

Shuhua's POV

I opened the door with Minnie following behind.

I heard someone clear their throat which made us jump in shock.
"Ah unnie! Why are you still here?"
"I couldn't sleep. That's all." she said, coldly.

"Scawwy." I thought to myself and accidentally smiled.

"Let's head to our rooms now, shall we?"

"Yeah."

Soojin went first to our room and I thanked Minnie for the date, I was very thankful because I was able to be at peace for a short time.

Soon as I walked inside our room, I saw Soojin changing into her pajamas.
"Unnie wae!! ~" I said, and covered my eyes.
Opening my hands a bit though.

"Waeyo~" she said and laugh.

"Shu, can we... uh you know..."

"What unnie?"

"Canwecuddlepleasethankyou?" she whispered.

I laughed because she's cute, i went to her anyways...

"Do you....... like Minnie?" she opens.
"Of course I like her. Why?"
"Nothing. Just don't go on a date with her again."
"Huh? Unnie what are you- why wouldn't I do that!" I asked, a bit confused.
"Err no I meant to say don't go on dates and come home late. Okay?"
"I'm old enough though." I replied back.
"I know. I'm just concern, alright." she said softly and stroked my hair.

"Let's sleep?" she asked again. I nodded then she kissed my forehead. I blushed a bit because she pulled me even closer than how we were a few seconds ago.

"Goodnight shu. ~" why is her voice so soft...... I could only hum in response.

~