Chapter 20

Shuhua's POV

"Shu?" Soojin unnie said and blew hot air to my ear.

I blushed since I was still panicking at her question. Why did I even hate that guy? Well I had a gut feeling that she wouldn't treat her well and look what he did!

"EARTH TO SHUHUA!~" She screamed.
"Sorry. I just think he doesn't deserve you, I mean, you deserve better."

"You deserve me." I thought.
"Oh, you think so?" She said, nudging my elbows.

Huh?

"What?"
"Do I? Deserve you?" Soojin teased, wiggling her eyebrows this time.

I said it out loud now, didn't I?

3rd Person POV

The doctor came and Soojin had to say goodbye as she needs to practice. She promised Shuhua she will come around again tomorrow morning because she asked for a day off to look after her.

Shuhua was touched by the older girl's effort on apologizing. But she knew that Soojin was just trying to make up for what she caused, she kept reminding this herself so that she wouldn't have assumptions that Soojin actually cared.

- 3 days later -

The poor girl decided to think about what may happen. How she would approach the members. More importantly, Soojin. She made up her mind to confess to the girl. Though she was certain this would make a gap between, she didn't mind. She believed that this would be a huge thing off her chest.

But she needed advice first. Was her idea ok? Wouldn't this affect the group?

She ended up texting Soyeon. The leader was all support and said that no matter how it ends up, she will make sure the group will be fine.

Shuhua felt relieved and was able to sleep peacefully.

She will finally be discharged tomorrow afternoon and may resume work after 2 days.

-

Soojin was the one to pick up Shuhua from the hospital.

The younger girl finally approached the latter and asked if they could talk later in private.

"Yes. The members are waiting at the dorm. We should hurry." Soojin said as she opens the door for Shuhua.

Shuhua nodded. Minutes pass, Soojin leaned her head on Shuhua's shoulder and cling onto her. Shuhua obviously didn't mind because there were a lot of times where Soojin would casually put her hands on the girl's inner thighs and more. But she couldn't help but feel nervous, she kept on thinking what they would end up prior to her confession to Soojin.

~