Chapter 7

Soojin's POV

I couldn't sleep anymore, so I decided to make some breakfast for the members.

Waiting for the water to boil, I went to Shuhua's room to check on her.

3rd Person POV

When Soojin entered the room, Shuhua was still sleeping soundly. She stared at her and noticed that her eyes are puffed.

"*sigh* what even happened last night..." Soojin thought.

-

Miyeon was the first to wake up among the rest and saw Soojin cooking.

"Oh hey~ please wake the others for breakfast."

"Ok."

Miyeon's POV

After waking up everyone, I saw the chance to finally talk to Shuhua.

"Shuhua... Shuhua!" I tried tapping her shoulder. It's almost 7am now. Lucky for everyone, we don't have anything scheduled.

"Hmmm..."
"Wake up Shuhua, breakfast is ready."

*laughs* I decided to go near her ears and shouted really loud. I saw her jumped off the bed.

"UNNIE!"
"Calm down ㅋㅋㅋ are you okay?" I asked seriously and she frowned.
"No." she said, emotionless.

All I could do was hug her and tap her back.
"What are you going to do?" I asked.
"I don't know. Maybe give it a little time and suppose the pain would go away eventually. I hope."

Her sentence contains uncertainty and insecurity.

I nodded and we went down to have breakfast.

She sat down between me, and Minnie without glancing at anyone else in the room.

~