Chapter 41

- date -

Soojin's POV

I brought Shuhua to the amusement park where we last went to as a group. I wanted it to be more fancy but Shuhua said anything is okay. Not that I don't think of her as important, to be specific, Shuhua really is special to me. I mean, you get the point.....

We barely had schedules during this week so we really let loose today. We just had dinner and on our way to the rides.

"Unnie what do you want to ride?" she asked.

"You." I said, and winked.

"Ani~ jinjja...!" she panics.ㅋㅋㅋ

"Do you want to go again with the Ferris wheel?"

"Sure! I could ride that forever with you!"

.........................

That was- really.... sweet.

3rd Person POV

They were on the Ferris wheel, at top. It was the same view from before. Shuhua still has the feelings she had back then. Soojin was holding onto Shuhua's hands, intertwining them seconds after.

"Unnie.." she called.

Soojin hummed in response.

Shuhua holds Soojin's neck to make her face her. She leans in and kiss Soojin slowly, savoring every moment. Soojin kissed back with the same passion, as magical as it can get. She had butterflies. One she had never felt before. Shuhua pulls Soojin closer to deepen the kiss, still soft and sweet.

Seconds after, she broke the kiss which made Soojin ask, "what was that for?"

"Unnie... i- i....." she stutters.
"Calm down shu. What is it?" she replied, as she taps shuhua's shoulders for comfort.
"i.... like you." she finally admits.

Soojin scoffs and answered, "You know I like you too, right?" she said, laughing.

"No... it's... nothing like that."

"I like you," she continues.

Soojin was speechless. She didn't know how to react. Shuhua caught on that and, "it's okay if you don't feel the same. I expected it. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you sooner." she said, looking down, on the verge of crying.

~