Chapter 33

- after dinner -

3rd Person POV

"Unnie do you want to take a walk?" Shuhua asked innocently.
"Okay."

Soojin held Shuhua's hands that shook the young girl.

Shuhua looked at her blankly.

"Shuhua, wae~" Soojin said in her sweetest voice then smiled.

"Nothing." She smiled back.

The moon gives the sea light, allowing the two of them to see it and hear the soothing waves, and feel the cold breeze.

Neither of them was talking, but it was a comfortable silence. They walked for a bit more until they decided to sit in the sand.

"Do you want some drinks?"

"Yes, please."

-

Soojin then went back carrying a bottle of wine with two glasses.

"Fancy now, aren't we?" Shuhua said, laughing a bit.

"Here you go~"

They just sat there talking and laughing. They went back to time as they talk about their trainee days, how they would slack off sometime or how nervous they were during their first debut. They didn't realize it was late until they finished the bottle.

"Ww should fo back." Shuhua said, a bit tipsy.

Soojin nodded and they went back to their house. As they enter the room, it was dead silent except for the noise coming from the sea. They lay on the same bed and Shuhua stared into Soojin's eyes. But Soojin's landed down.

Shuhua could curse right now because her body, itself was moving forward. She urged herself to stop but she couldn't resist it when Soojin closed her eyes.

No seconds later, Soojin was kissing back to Shuhua. She put her hands around her neck and pulled her closer, deepening the kiss. Shuhua roamed her hands into Soojin's hair and when she heard her low moans, Shuhua felt weak and tighten her grip to Soojin's body.

Soojin's body touched the mattress and the young girl hovered over her. Her kisses went aggressive and rough when she reached Soojin's neck. While Soojin's hands were digging to her shoulders, Shuhua's kiss went back to her lips. As much as Soojin wanted more, the young girl broke the kiss and laid beside her.

"Goodnight unnie~"
"..... goodnight shu~"

~

A/N: *sprays holy water everywhere*