Chapter 15

Shuhua's POV

I heard an alarm ringing. I slept in the living room because I didn't want to be in the same room with Soojin anymore. Her presence gets too much for me and I have enough reasons for wanting so.

I reached for my phone and checked the time. 7:00.

At least I had over 4 hours of sleep. We have a full day schedule ahead. I went to the kitchen and found Miyeon cooking.

"Shuhua~ hey. Why did u sleep in the living room, did you two fight? Are you okay?" She asked.

I just woke up and I get questioned like this. What is this, interrogation?

I just nodded and sat in the chair. Compared before, I cried less. But it doesn't mean I can talk about it casually whenever the topic is initiated.

After minutes of waiting, the food was ready and I went to wake the other members up. Lucky for me, Soojin was already using her phone when I went inside the room.

"Breakfast is ready."

3rd Person POV

Soyeon noticed that Shuhua wasn't eating well and she kept her head down the whole time. She then turned her attention to Soojin and told her to not do that again next time.

Soojin nodded and they all finished eating.

-

Shuhua sat beside Minnie, and as far away from Soojin. Soojin rolled her eyes.

During the interview, Shuhua kept on touching Minnie and glancing at each other. Soojin, on the other hand, was uncomfortable. She wasn't used to Shuhua being like this to the other members. Or did she not notice that Shuhua was this clingy to everyone?

She tried to not look at them because as she does, she gets jealous realizing that Shuhua no longer go near her. They talk but only if they need to.

Soojin spaced out as she was thinking on this was actually what she wanted. For almost all the time, she keeps on pushing and pushing Shuhua away.

~