Chapter 53

3rd Person POV

Soojin hurried home as she heard a flash clicked to them. She was certain it was all over the news by now and she doesn't want Shuhua to misunderstand anything.

She was panicking on the taxi, tapping her toes nonstop.

When she got home, the other girls bombarded her with questions and all she ever said was, "Where's Shuhua?" she hurried to their room and the girl wasn't there anymore.

She went back to the girls and asked, "she ran outside and Minnie went after her."

She was about to run too but "Don't, Minnie's with her. Give her some time, Soojin."

Yuqi was just glaring at her.

Minnie's POV

It's 12:03am and I'm still outside looking for Shu. I've looked everywhere but I couldn't find her. I started to panic and called the girls to tell the situation.

"Come back home for now."

"How could I?!"

"We'll find her ok. Just come home for now."

-

3rd Person POV

They were all worried. But they couldn't do anything and they cant tell the management as they would question them too.

-

Minnie only had 3 hours of sleep and went out to look for Shuhua again. She left a note on the kitchen table. To her surprise, Soojin left earlier.

She thought of where Shuhua could go, and probably somewhere quiet.

She drove to the sea and started to look there. She was walking around and saw a lady by the seashore, she went closer and...

"SHUHUA!!"

The girl was all wet, freezing cold. She was leaning on the big rock and curled up to herself. She tried to wake her up but Shuhua was passed out. She immediately drove her to the nearest hospital and called the girls, including Soojin.

~