Chapter 37

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

full smut chapter, read at your own risk!

3rd Person POV

As they reached soojin's flat, their lips found their way back to each other again, soojin locked the door and she immediately carried Shuhua on her waist to her bedroom, without breaking the kiss.

She put Shuhua to the bed and started touching her body, caressing it as if she was hers.

"Is this okay?" she asked the young girl.

When Shuhua nodded, she was shocked at how fast Soojin undressed her.

They're not drunk. So why are they doing this? Questions circled on Shuhua's head but she jumped as a reaction when Soojin reached the girl's womanhood.

"Relax shu. Are you certain that you want to do this?"

Shuhua heard how gentle Soojin spoke, and how her eyes was so sincere.

She sighed internally and thought, "just for tonight." she reminded herself.

Soojin continued her work and felt the young girl's juices on her panties.
"You're so wet shuhua." Soojin stated, surprisingly seductive.
"Uh...hm."

Shuhua couldn't finish her sentence because Soojin suddenly put her mouth into Shuhua's part. Soojin's tongue moved slowly at first and it was warm. Shuhua enjoyed the feeling but soon as Soojin spit on her, she felt very hot and begged for the older girl.

Soojin played with the girl's clit and after a while, inserted her finger and thrusts it deeply onto Shuhua.
"ah~ fu... ck... mo... re" shuhua moans.

The girl responded and inserted another finger. She spit on her again and fastened her pace.

Shuhua was shaking a bit and held on Soojin's hair. Soojin groaned as she felt herself getting so wet.

"D- don't sto.. p..."

And all Shuhua needed was one last thrust and she reached her climax.

Soojin helped her ride off her orgasm. They were both panting hard when Soojin asked her, "how was it?"

"Sit on my face." the young girl said coldly.
"W- what?" soojin asked, a bit shy from her request.

Shuhua pulled her for a kiss, that later on became a make out session.
"You're wearing too much clothes." she whispered. Soojin got the hint and stripped off her clothes immediately, giving Shuhua a show.

Shuhua laid back down and positioned herself to Soojin who was unaware because she still had her shirt over her head.

The young girl started to lick Soojin's clit, playing with it as she heard the older girl moaned at her action.

She tucked her tongue inside Soojin, moving it in a circular motion and back to Soojin's clit. Her hands were caressing Soojin's breasts.

"Oh... fuck Shuhua you... eat me go..od" she said in between deep breaths, as her high was fast approaching.

Soojin's legs trembled so hard. Shuhua smiled knowing she did a good job.

After that, they laid down. Shuhua asked for a cuddle and Soojin said,

"Let me text Soyeon first, ok?"

"You still got energy?" shu whispered.

Soojin caught that and laughed a bit. She informed Soyeon that they're staying in her place and excused that Shuhua was very drunk, and that she couldn't find the members in the crowd.

She didn't forget to set an alarm. Otherwise, the members might get suspicious. She then hugged Shuhua from the back and they both dozed off to sleep.

~