Chapter 42

3rd Person POV

"Uh... yeah of course." she answered, still shocked from the young girl's confession.

"I'm sorry I-" Shuhua was cut off by soojin, as she said to not apologize anymore and they will talk more when they get home.

"Let's just enjoy the night, shall we?" she assures Shuhua.

Shuhua nodded and relaxed. Certain that this closeness they have would be no more, she makes sure to cherish it instead of guilt tripping herself. At least, for now.

-

After taking a bath, Soojin invited Shuhua to sleep on her bed. Shuhua was a bit uncomfortable, but she felt bad for the latter because "she probably has so many questions on her head," she thought. She sighed and laid beside Soojin.

They cuddled and Soojin started the conversation, "so.. uhm., you.. like.. me?" she asked, slowly as she was shy.

"Ne~" Shuhua answered quietly.

"If err... shu, if you're not comfortable talking about it, we can just sleep. Alright?" Soojin said.

"Ani~ I will answer your questions." she replied, bravely.

"So.. when did it start?"

"Probably from the start."

"Sorry." she continues.

"I'm sorry I didn't notice. But shu, i- what do you want me to do?" she whispers the last part.

"What?"

Soojin didn't really know. The feeling that she experienced earlier. Was she happy? Does she feel the same? How about the group?

Questions clouded her mind until Shuhua taps her shoulders.

"Unnie are you sleepy? Do you want me to go back to my bed?"

"No.. uh, just stay here. Please."

Shuhua smiled. "Alright. " she answered.

-

The question is, what's holding Soojin back?

~