Chapter 11

3rd Person POV

Shuhua decided to loose up a bit and tried to enjoy the night. She thought that this might be the last for them to hang out like this.

They went to the Ferris wheel. The youngest was very excited while Soojin, she wasn't fond of heights.

Shuhua's POV

I noticed Soojin tensed up a bit while we were buying tickets. I poked her cheek and, "it's okay, u can hold my hand." I said warmly. My heart skipped a beat when I saw her eyes. She smiled and actually held my hand oh- ㅋㅋ

The ride stopped exactly when we were at the top, so we inhaled the amazing view.

It was already dark so the stars were quite visible.

I stared at her in awe.

I was shocked when she looked at me too and smiled. Her eyes were teary, and I panicked.

"Why, what's wrong? I'm sorry we shouldn't have ride here, why are u crying..."

"No, I'm happy. Shu, whatever I may have done to you, please forgive me."

"How could I ever resist you," Shuhua thought. But instead, she replied,

"Sure. Would you like to eat dinner when we get down?"

She nodded. We decided to just relax and clear our minds. Rest, and enjoy the peace.

I stared at them and smiled

I stared at them and smiled. I've always liked stars; they twinkle and shine. This scenery will always be my favorite, along with the clouds, silent noises coming from the leaves, and having the person you most love, beside you?

Euphoria. No worries and pure happiness.

We held hands throughout the whole ride. I wanted her.

I knew that.

~