Chapter 23

3rd Person POV

Shuhua thrusts herself to Soojin and roughly kiss her. Soojin, on the other hand couldn't register what was happening. But she kissed back anyway.

Shuhua smiled to the kiss as it goes softer and passionate.

The younger girl was being pushed back until her back hit the mattress. They kept on kissing until the other collapsed beside the other and as they were so tired, they fell asleep so fast.

Soojin's POV

- clock ringing -

What is that... My hands reached for the alarm to turn it off so I could sleep a bit more. But I couldn't because my head felt like it has a heart on its own because it was beating the shit out of me ㅋㅋ

I stood up only to regret it since I felt like throwing up and my head was spinning.

Shuhua's POV

I woke up to the loud noise from the bathroom. I stood up carefully because I feel like I would collapse anytime soon. I used the walls for support until I reached the bathroom, where I found Soojin vomitting.

I held her hair up and waited for her to finish.

What did we even do last night why are we so... sick!?

She looked at me and flashed an apologetic smile.

I woke up in the middle of the night and you know.... puke. I drank some water and went back to sleep.

"We look hell." I said, laughing because her face was really messy.

"Ya!"

"Stop. So early in the morning." I groaned.

I slapped her butt as I went past her to get my toothbrush. I saw her blush on the mirror reflection by the way. We washed our face and went down to take pain killers.

We took a seat on the sofa and we weren't talking because our head was still hurting and my throat was so dry.

~