Chapter 45

3rd Person POV

Shuhua notices that there were no other cars around or even people. She started to get scared and asked Soojin multiple questions but the older girl didn't answer any until they reached their destination.

"We're here. C'mon now." Soojin said, sweetly.

Shuhua took a deep breath and went out. To her surprise, the sight she saw was the sea.

Soojin taps her shoulder and asked her to help her with the blankets

They'll be stargazing.

"Unnie why are we here? Not that I don't like it.."

"Nothing. Let's just unwind and relax." Soojin replied, laughing a bit because Shuhua is paranoid.

They sat there for hours, talking about anything. When it started to get dark, the stars finally showed.

"Shu

"Shu." Soojin called.

Shuhua hummed in response.

"i- hmm..... do you still like me?........"

".... I'm sorry for asking such question." she continues.

"To be honest, yes. I like you. I don't even know why.." then she laughs a bit. "y- you just.. make me so happy, you know?" she confess.
"Yeah well..... about that..."

"Oh..- does she like me too?" shuhua panics.

"I.. uhm.... I want to give you a chance... Shu" she whispers.

"Huh what was that?"

"IsaidIwanttogiveyouachance."

Confusion was written on Shuhua's face.

Soojin groans in frustration.

"I want to give you a chance. There. I said it." then she rolls her eyes.

"REALLY?"

"Yes." Soojin got shy but Shuhua suddenly hugged her.

"Thank you!" Shuhua said, happily.

Soojin smiled at her and hugged her back. It started to rain a little, at first, they didn't mind. But soon, the rain started to pour a bit heavily. Soojin quickly stood up and pull Shuhua back to the car but Shuhua, pulled Soojin and she started to dance.

"Why? Let's head back!"

"C'mon please just this once!" Shuhua begged.

She played with Soojin's hands and swung them in the air. They started to play and dance around happily. After a bit, Shuhua hugged Soojin and they sway from side to side. Soojin was giggling making Shuhua's heart melt.

She kissed Soojin on the cheek and smiled at her.

"I think I'm getting there." Soojin thought.

~